LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA (LIC)
Applications are invites for filling up vacant posts of Direct Sales Executives (DSE) for the Corporation office. It is completely on contract basis recruitment for duration of 3 years. The approximate No. of post for Direct Sales Executives is 617. The number of vacancy can be increased or decreased according to requirement.
Name of the post: Direct Sales Executives (DSE)
|Place (Division)||Total Vacancy||SC||ST||OBC||UR|
Starting date of depositing fees: 08/04/2011 (Last date: 25/04/2011)
On-line Registration from: 08/01/2011 (Last date: 26/04/2011)
Candidates should have a Graduates Degree, if the candidates have other qualification like Diploma in Management/ Marketing, working exp. Knowing of English as well as regional language, Computer knowledge will get more preference.
Age of the candidates should not be more 35 years as on 01/05/2011. Maximum age limit for SC/ST is 40 years, and for OBC is 38, Ex-service men 35 years.
Application fees will be paid only by cash at the counter of Life Insurance Corporation Branch to the given account code i.e. 114034. (SC/ST is free from application fess)
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply on line only there is no other way of applying, candidates have to log on www.licindia.in and open Career link.
- Click on the title in career link named “Engagement of Direct Sales Executives”, take a print out of this notification.
- Got to any nearest LIC branch of India and deposit application fees of Rs.100 and a token named “Miscellaneous receipt” will be provided to the candidates.
- The Miscellaneous receipt received by LIC will be required at the time of written test as well as interview.
- Now candidates can go to on-line application link and fill up all required details including with details of “Miscellaneous receipt” and submit
- After submitting Candidates will get a unique registration no. and password, keep it for further reference and take a print out of application.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview. Candidate who qualifies in the written examination will be eligible for appearing interview.
- Once paid application fess will not be refunded
- Before on-line applying candidates must ensure their eligibility by going through the recruitment notification
- While interview candidates must carry, application print out pasted photograph on it, Miscellaneous receipt, attested Xerox copies of qualifications certificates from 10th to Graduation, in case of ex-service men must carry the certificate of discharging, experience certificates of marketing if candidate are having.
Official Website: http://www.licindia.in