In previous some years women are more careful about their finance matters. Now, they are concentrating in savings, investments, tax planning, etc. Many Banks have started ladies special financial schemes feeling the changes in women’ attitude. Insurance policies, Banks and Private Banks, etc have planned special financial schemes for ladies. Some of them are as follow: –
- HDFC Bank’s ‘Easy shop women’s advantage card’ gives 50% free on locker fee for one year and free bill payment service.
- Women’s visa silver card gives an extra free card. With this, it gives a reward point on every 200 Rupees and free shopping for some special things.
- Women’s ‘Gold credit card’ of HDFC Bank gives point and 5% cash back on bills.
- ‘Shakti Saving’s account scheme’ of ABN Amno gives a credit card free with minimum balance of Rs. 5000.
- Minimum balance for smart privilege of Axis Bank is Rs. 10000 and there is a privilege of jewels insurance on debit card with zero balance minor account.
Ladies special schemes on loans: –
- Bank of Maharashtra has decreased rate of interest on loan for women lengthen the time of repayment.
- Oriental Bank of commerce has provided 0.5% discount on interest rate on loan for women.
- Some Banks as Corporation Bank etc gives loan for buying Jewels and gold on less interest rate.
- Education loan for girls is available on less interest rate.
- Many Banks give many special schemes and offers under ‘Prime minister Employment scheme’. There is a privilege of special discount on loans, credit cards, accounts, and Jewels purchasing.
- Some Banks give special discount for women to encourage women employment and business.
- ‘ Vanita Udyog scheme’ of corporation bank and ‘Mahila nidhi scheme’ of Canra Bank avail soft loans for women.
- Bank of Allahabad and Andhra Bank give loan for women on less interest rate for SME i.e. small and medium enterprise.
- State Bank of Hyderabad gives loan in ‘ Kanya vivah suvidha scheme’.
- Andhra Bank gives loan under ‘Swarnbharan Scheme’ to housewife and working ladies on purchasing of gold Jewels with special discount.
- Standard Chartered Bank gives ‘Primary Diva Card to women engaged in self employment and working women and supplementary cards to working women and housewives.
- ‘ Women’s visa money card’ of City Bank, ‘women’s gold card’ of HDFC, ‘Big Bazar shakti credit card of ICICI provide special discount to women.