Advt. No 4/2011
KUK Recruitment for Assistant Professor September 2011
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Total Vacancy: 68 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.6000 GP
Department wise vacancy details
1. University teaching departments:
• 40 Posts for various subjects like Hindi, English, commerce, Punjabi, computer Science etc.
2. Institute of Environmental Studies:
• 06 Posts for the disciplines of Environmental Science, Energy and Environmental management
3. University college:
• 09 Posts for the subject various subjects English, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics etc.
4. University College of Education:
• 07 Posts for Physical Science, Computer Science, Physical Science etc.
5. Directorate of Distance Education:
• 02 Posts for Economics and History
• Candidates Having Completed National Eligibility Test (NET)
• Master’s degree with 55% Marks and Good academic record
• Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe will be relaxed 5% in Marks
How to obtain Application form
1. Candidates who have insured their eligibility criteria for the post of professor may follow some steps for applying;
2. As the candidates know, that the application format should be in prescribed format, so the format of the application can be obtained from the Manager, Printing and Publication, Kurukshetra University.
3. To obtain application form, candidates will have to pay Rs.500 (Rs.125 for SC / BC / ST Candidates) in Cash at the Cash Counter of Kurukshetra University.
4. Candidates may also obtain application form by post by sending a written request with demand draft of Rs.550 (Rs.175 for SC /ST /BC) in Favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK)
5. Candidates may download application format from the website www.kuk.ac.in and at the time of sending application, candidates must attach demand draft.
How to apply:
1. Candidates, who have obtained prescribed application form and have filled properly, are required to send this to the “Office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt. T) Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra – 136119” on or before 03/10/2011
2. Cover of the application must be super scribed as “Application for the post of…..”
Official Website: http://kuk.ac.in