Kumaon Institute of Technology Registrar, Account Officer, Librarian, Programmer, Assistant Registrar, PA to Director, Assistant Librarian, Stenographer, MGA, Cashier, Cataloguer Clerk, Lab Assistant, Electrician, Hostel Clerk Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
|Last Date||18th June 2012|
Kumaon Institute of Technology established in 1986 for imparting engineering education and promoting technological environment in Kumaon region. In recent time, the institute are inviting applications from suitable candidates for filling up the vacant non-teaching posts of Registrar, Account Officer, Librarian, Programmer, Assistant Registrar, PA to Director, Assistant Librarian, Stenographer, MGA, Cashier, Cataloguer Clerk, Lab Assistant, Electrician, Hostel Clerk. Desirable candidates having relevant qualification and age limit must submit their applications in the given format latest by 18/06/2012. Most of the recruitment details related to eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc. are written in the following lines.
KIT Dwarahat Recruitment Details for Various Non-teaching Jobs:-
Name of the Post with Number of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
1. Registrar – 01 for Gen – Should be Graduate and having good knowledge of Hindi and English and 07 years of relevant experience.
2. Account Officer – 01 for UR – Must have experience in Account Services.
3. Librarian – 01 for Gen – Master Degree in Library Science and 05 years of working experience as Dy. Librarian or its equivalent post are essential.
4. Programmer – 01 for SC – M.Sc. or MCA in Computer Science with 01 year of experience / B.Tech. or BE in computer Science & Engineering / PG Diploma in Computer Science with 05 years of experience in writing computer programmes and operating computer systems.
5. Assistant Registrar – 02 in which 01 for Gen and 01 for SC – Bachelor Degree with 05 years of working experience in supervisory grade and must have knowledge of engineering college or University or its equivalent rules.
6. P.A. to Director – 01 for UR – Bachelor Degree with 120 and 80 w / m shorthand and 60 and 40 w/m typing speed in English and Hindi respectively. Candidates must have working knowledge of Computer and 05 years of relevant experience.
7. Assistant Librarian – 01 (Gen) – Candidates should be either Graduate in Library Science with 05 years of experience or Post Graduate in same discipline with 03 years of experience.
8. Stenographer – 01 (SC) – Having Bachelor Degree with 02 years experience / Intermediate qualification with Diploma in Stenography & Secretarial practice and 05 years experience. Candidates must have 120/80 w/m shorthand and 40/30 w/m typing speed in English and Hindi respectively.
9. MGA – 01 for UR – Candidates must have Diploma certificate in Computer Science / Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics with 03 years of relevant experience.
10. Cashier – 01 (Gen) – Bachelor Degree in Commerce with accountancy and 02 years of accounts work experience.
11. Catalouger Clerk – 01 for Gen – Should be Graduate in Library Science with 01 year experience or Diploma in same discipline with 02 years of experience and knowledge of computer is essential.
12. Lab Assistant – 01 for Gen – I.Sc. with Physics and Chemistry / ITI in relevant discipline and 05 years of working experience / Diploma in appropriate field.
13. Electrician – 01 for Gen – ITI in relevant trade with 03 years of working experience.
14. Hostel Clerk – 01 for SC – Candidates should be Intermediate and having 01 year of experience as a typist and 60 w/m in English and 40 w/m in Hindi typing speed on computer.
Pay Scale For:-
Srl. no. 1 to 4 posts: Rs. 15600-39100/-
Srl. no. 5 and 6 Jobs: Rs. 9300-34800/-
Rest of the posts: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for Gen and Rs. 200/- for SC / ST candidates. Fee should be paid in the shape of IPO or Bank Draft in the favour of the Director, Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat payable at SBI, Dwaharat, Almora.
How to apply: Willing and eligible candidates are required to submit their neatly and completely filled in applications to the Director, Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat – 263653, Dist. – Almora (Uttarakhand) by speed or registered post up to 18-06-2012.
To know detailed information of the recruitment, click on the link given below:
KIT Recruitment Details for Non Teaching Vacancies
Official website of the institute – http://www.kecua.ac.in/