STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD
ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD
STIPENDIARY CADET TRAINEE RECRUITMENT IN ANDHRA PRADESH POLICE DEPARTMENT
Applications are being invited by State Level Police Recruitment Board for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Station Fire Officer in Andhra Pradesh Police Department from interested and dynamic candidates. This information came through the Notification No – 931/ R&T/ Rect. 1/ 2011 dated 03rd November 2011. Details are given below: –
Post Name and Vacant Seat: – Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT), 2296 seats
- Sub Inspectors of Police – Civil (Men) – 1238 seats (Post Code – 11), Special Protection Force (SPF) – 68 seats (Post Code – 16), Civil (Women) – 230 seats (Post Code – 18).
- Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police – AR (Men) – 306 seats (Post Code – 12), SAR CPL (Men) – 10 seats (Post Code – 13), APSP (Men) – 406 seats (Post Code – 14), APSP (Men) in 15th Bn. – 17 seats (Post Code – 15).
- Station Fire Officer – 21 seats (Post Code – 17).
Applications Age limitation: – Applicants age should be not crossed 30 years and not below than 18 years.
Qualification Eligibility: – Applicants must have Bachelor Degree holder from any Institution or University which is recognized by UGC. Applicant must pass Bachelor Degree examination on or before 1st July 2011.
Physical Eligibility: – Applicants height should be not below than 167.6 Cm and Chest is not less than 86.3 Cm with out expansion. Applicants Chest expansion is minimum 5 Cm. Applicants each eye have a full field of vision.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 50/- in the form of cash payment should be remitted at the time of submission of each application form at any place which is mentioned in recruitment page on any working day from 28th November 2011 to 28th January 2012.
Selection Procedure: –
- Preliminary Selection Test: – Run 5 Km in 25 minutes for 11 to 17 Number Post Code.
- For Post Code No 18: – Applicants will have to run 2.5 km in 16 minutes.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): – The candidates who qualifies in the preliminary selection test are eligible for Physical Efficiency Test.
Physical Efficiency Test Item: – 100 Meters run in 15 second, 3.80 meters Long Jump, 5.60 meters Shot Put, 1.20 Meters High Jump, 800 Meters run in 170 seconds.
After qualifying in Physical Efficiency Test applicants will be required to appear for a written examination in four papers Such as: –
- English 100 Marks
- Telugu 100 Marks
- Arithmetic or Mental ability 200 Marks
- General Studies 200 Marks
- Pay Scale Rs. 14860-39540/- per month for Post Code No – 11 to 16 and 18.
- Pay Scale Rs. 13660-38570/- per month for Post Code No – 17.
Process to apply: – Fill up the application form in prescribed format and enclose all the supporting document’s Xerox copy and submit at any of the places which is mentioned in recruitment page on any working day from 28th November 2011 to 28th January 2012 in between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
For more details about this recruitment please visit on recruitment page. For opening official website please click on the web link given below: –
For download application form please click on the web link given below
10. SI Rect_ 2011 – Application form – 18 pages
Official web site of Andhra Pradesh State Police Organization is http://apstatepolice.org
More Govt Jobs given below
- JK Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – PGT, Librarian
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 27500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –
TSLPRB Recruitment 2018 – 6619 Posts of Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women), Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women)
- TSLPRB Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women), Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women), Police Constable (TSSP) (Men), Constable in Telangana Special Police Force , Firemen in Telangana State , Warders (Male) in Prisons
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16837 Posts
- Salary –
- CRPF Recruitment 2018
- Post – General Duty Medical Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 75000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Last Date – 12 Jun, 2018
- Location – Jammu and Kashmir
- HSSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Male Constable, Female Constable, India Reserve Battalions Of Haryana State, Sub Inspector (Male), Sub Inspector (Female)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7110 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 21700 – 69100
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 04 Jun,