High Court of Kerala Statistician, Economist, Research Assistant & Others Vacancy
|Eligibility||PG / UG|
|Number of Vacant Posts||06|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Economist, Statistician, Senior Legal Research Fellow, Research Assistant & Secretarial Assistant Jobs in High Court of Kerala
High Court of Kerala is looking for suitable candidates to fill the vacancy of Economist, Statistician, Senior Legal Research Fellow, Research Assistant & Secretarial Assistant. Regarding these vacancy, applications are being invited by Kerala High Courfrom eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates may send their applications up to 15th May 2012 after ensuring their eligibility. Relevant details will be seen below: –
Recruitment Details of Statistician, Research Assistant & Others of Kerala High Court
In such way as: Sr. No., Post Name, No. of Vacancy, Educational Qualification & Salary Details would be understood
1. Research Assistant, 02 Posts, Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Rs. 8000/- per month
2. Secretarial Assistant, 01 Post, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, Rs. 6000/- per month
3. Senior Legal Research Fellow, 01, LLM, Rs. 20000/- per month
4. Economist, 01 Post, Post Graduation in Economics or Statistics, Rs. 20000/- per month
5. Statistician, 01 Post, PG in Economics or Statistics, Rs. 20000/- per month
Note: – Posts lies in Sr. No. 4 & 5 are only for retired persons of same designation.
Nature of Job: – Temporary
Process of Selection: – On the basis of Interview candidates will be selected.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible may send their applications request either through post or through mailing method. Candidates who choose to send their bio data through e-mail have to write firstname.lastname@example.org.
In other way candidates may send their Bio data at the address of ‘The Registrar General High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam 682031’ through postal way.
Deadline of Sending applications: – 15.05.2012
Important Facts: –
1. A tenure of 08 month is allotted for candidates selected to perform their duty.
2. All selected candidates have to sign an agreement to work accordingly rules admissible.
Vacancy details of Research Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Legal Research Fellow & Others are available at link below: –
Official site of Kerala High Court: – http://www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in/