|Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT, TGT, PRT, Coaches, Spoken English Teacher, Computer Instructor, Life Skill Education Teacher|
|Total No. of Vacant Position||Not Mentioned|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Nature and Period of Job||Temporary Basis for Academic Session 2013-14.|
|Date of Interview||15/02/2013.|
Recruitment at Kendriya Vidyalaya for the Vacancy of PGT, TGT, PRT, Coaches, Spoken English Teacher, Computer Instructor, Life Skill Education Teachers.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Port Trust, Kochi has prepared to make recruitment of the PGT, TGT, PRT, Coaches, Spoken English Teacher, Computer Instructor, Life Skill Education Teachers. For the purpose of appointment, A Walk in interview will be conducted on 15/02/2013. so, all aspirants who possess required qualification may come for interview. Relevant details in regard of no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply etc are written below —-
Kendriya Vidyalaya Various Vacancies Details
Serial No.- Name of Position – Educational Qualification
1. PGT – (Hindi, Physics, Maths, English, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Commerce and Economics ), Post Graduation in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed degree.
2. TGT – ( Maths, Sanskrit, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Social Studies, and Environmental Science )- Graduation in relevant subject with minimum second division marks. and also B.Ed Degree.
3. PRT – 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with J.B.T. / Bachelor degree with B.Ed.
4. Coaches – Suitable degree or diploma in Dance / Craft/ Classical Music / Instrumental/ or Chess, Football, Volley ball, Badminton, Skating, School Band.
6. Spoken English Teacher – Bachelor Degree in English with minimum six month diploma in Spoken English or / B.Ed in English.
7. Computer Instructor – M.Sc in Computer Science / MCA / M.Sc and PGDCA/ or Graduation PGDCA / B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science.
8. Life Skill Education Teacher – PG in any Subject with also B.Ed/ Primary and Secondary Graduation.
Nature and Period of Job – Contractual Basis for Academic session – 2013-14.
Selection Method – Interview
Date of Interview – 15/02/2013. from 10 am onward. (for all of above said position)
Interview Venue – Kendriya Vidyalaya Port Trust, Willingdon Island, Kochi – 682003.
How to appear in interview – Wishing Person with having required qualification may may come for interview on 15/02/2013 at 8.30 am with their latest resume in only prescribed format. copies of all relevant supporting documents must be attached with application.
Important Facts – 1. For the Teaching jobs, Aspirants should able to teach in Hindi and English medium and must have good knowledge of computer Science.
2. At the time of interview, one should come with all of their original certificates.
To Know full details of Advertisement one should go through the web link given below —
Official Website of Kendriya Vidyalaya —