Q. What is KBAT?
A: BTFS is an acronym of Biotechnology Finishing Schools. There are twelve BTFS and these are located in Karnataka. These schools conduct a Post Graduate Diploma in technology. This is a course which makes the candidates capable enough to grab a opportunity in the industry. To take up this course candidates have to appear for an entrance test. The test is called Karnataka Biotechnology Aptitude Test (KBAT). The test is conducted online. Candidates who will qualify in the examination will get admission to the course and will be groomed well for the industry.
Q. Who can apply?
A: Following is the Eligibility List –
- Candidates must hold a Post Graduate Degree from Universities of the State or any other University recognized as equivalent in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or any other life science related courses.
- Candidates with Bachelor in Engineering / Bachelor in Technology, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Veterinary, Biotechnology, MBBS and BDS are also eligible
- Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in their Post Graduation.
Q. What is the pattern of KBAT?
A: KBAT is an online test. The test is common to all BTFS courses. The pattern of KBAT goes like this –
- Question paper will have objective type questions
- Time allowed for the test will be 100 minutes
- All total there will be 100 questions
- 1 mark is allotted for each correct answer
- There is a penalty for wrong answer. Penalty for different answers will have different weights
|Category||Number of Questions|
Q. How to apply?
A: Candidates have to follow the below instructions –
- Candidates have to make payment through NEFT – National Electronics Funds Transfer
- The nearest bank will help the candidates about the procedure
- Candidates have to pay the requisite amount to the bank
- The details of the payment using NEFT are given in the official website
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,