KARUR VYSYA BANK (KVB)
KVB Recruitment for Clerk September 2011
Name of the Post: Clerk
• 2nd Class Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines with 50% and above
• Candidates having degree of Open University / Correspondence are not eligible for the above post
• Diploma in Computer application of 3 months from a reputed Institute
Age of the candidates should not be more that 28 years for Graduate degree holders, and 30 years for PG / Double Graduate as on 31/08/2011. Age of the candidates, who belong to SC / ST Category, will be relaxed up to 5 years.
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and submitted their applications will be called for written test (objective type) which will be held at the selected centres in all over India. Qualified candidates in the written test will be called for Personal Interview. Well, Final Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview:
Rs.350 (Rs.100 for SC / ST Candidates) in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of “The Karur Vysya Bank Limited” and Payable at Chennai. Candidates are advised to write their Full Name, City, Date of Birth application ID on the back side of the Demand Draft.
How to apply:
1. Candidates are required to go to this link for applying online
2. Click on “New User Register Here” link and follow the instructions
3. Candidates need to Register themselves before applying, put the User Name, Password and date of birth in the box and click on submit, a new user name and password will be created
4. Then log in with same User id and Password and create an online Resume
5. After these all process, candidates need to send their Demand Draft with the online Resume and Caste certificate (if any) to the following address given below:
Demand draft with document letter attached in the website must reach “The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Central Office – HRD, Erode Road, Karur – 639002” Tamilnadu” on or before 04/10/2011.
1. Demand draft should be sent after the Candidates have uploaded their resume in the website
2. Date of written exam will be announced later