JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY (JNU)
Vacancy for Project Assistant May 2011
Name of the post: Project Assistant
Name of the project: Colonization: A Comparative Study of korea and India”
The duration of the project may be continued till December 2012. This is the temporary post and it can be terminated with the project. Firstly, the duration of the project will be till December 2011 but it can be extended later on the base of performance.
After Selection for the project, the emolument of the candidate will be Rs.15000 per month. (Consolidated)
Minimum Qualifications of the candidates should be Master’s Degree in Arts (Korean Study) + Excellent Educational record, Candidates should have knowledge of Korean Language as well as History.
How to Apply:
- This is advised to the candidates that the application can be submitted on a plain Paper along with their Recent Bio-data to “Centre for Japanese, Korean and North East Asia Studies, SLL and CS, JNU, New Delhi 110067”.
- Candidates can also send their Bio-data to email@example.com
- Application must be received by the date 10/05/2011.
- If the application is received after last date will not be accepted
- Candidates will not be paid TA/DA for attending the interview
- The above post is Temporary up to December 2012
- Candidates are required to submit their bio-data by giving the complete details
For more information log on to www.jnu.ac.in