JAWAHARLAL NEHERU UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (JNU EEE):
JNU is one of most reputed University of India; it imparts education in different areas. It has created its own entrance examination for admission in various subjects, similarly it will conduct an examination for the Engineering field which is known as JNUEEE, and the full form is Jawaharlal University Nehru Engineering Entrance Examination.
Who can apply for JNU EEE?
- The applicants who have completed their post graduate courses in the field of Science such as Physical, Chemical, Computer Science or Master of Computer Application (MCA), Mathematics and Statistics can take the examination.
- The applicant must have cleared BHMS or MBBS or any equivalent degree and for Engineering they must have B.E. or B.Tech.
- The applicant must have 55% marks in Mathematics till class 12.
JNU EEE Examination Pattern
- The examination will be consists of multiple choice questions.
- The question will be based on the class 10 level and the subjects will be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The examination will be conducted only in English.
- Negative marking will be there for every wrong answer.
- After written examination, viva voice will be followed by the JNU
Courses Offered by JNU.
M.Phil./Ph.D. in :
- Molecular Biology
- Genetic Engineering
- Plant Biotechnology
- Develop-Mental Biology
- Cell Biology
- Radiation and Cancer Biology
- Structural Biology
- MSc. Life Sciences
How to Prepare for JNU EEE ?
- The best thing is to practice a lot, because we all know that “PRACTICE MAKES MAN PERFECT”.
- Prepare a time table and maintain it on daily basis.
- Equal priority must be given to each and every subject.
- Lots of sample papers, test papers, and question banks must be solved.
- There must be a time table which should be followed every day.
- The applicant must not lose their confidence level.
- Managing time is most important mantra for getting success in any of the examination
- The subject which you feel tough should be taken care and must practice a lot.
- Applicant must remember that all these exams do have cut off marks in each subject as such the candidates must give equal importance to every subject.
- Don’t do guess works in the examination hall as because this type of exams do have negative markings.
- Practice / Revision are the best thing which an examinee can do to get better or the best result.
JNU EEE 2012 Fees Details
- OBC and general category applicants need to pay for Rs. 220/ for one course, if the applicants wants to apply for two of study, then to have to pay Rs. 430/ and Rs. 600/ for three courses.
- SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates need to pay Rs. 110/ for one course and Rs. 215/ for two courses and Rs 300 for 3 courses.
Assistant registrar (admissions)
Room No. 28, Admission Branch
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Phone No: 26742676, 26742575, and 26741557
Test Period: Jawaharlal Nehru University Engineering Entrance Exam (JNU-EEE 2012) is generally held in Month of May
This Year Date Not yet announced.