Jobs in JNKVV for Lab Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Statistician and others Vacancy
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (JNKVV) is looking for suitable candidates to appoint them as per their capabilities on post of Computer Operator, Lab Technician, Junior Statistician, Technical Assistant & Technical Helper. Candidates eligible are being called by JNKVV, in regard of aforesaid contractual jobs, to take his or her part in the process of selection. After ensuring their eligibility as if they are eligible or not they may appear for Walk In Selection on 12th March 2012. Remaining vacancy details can be seen below: –
Vacancy Details of Computer Operator, Lab Technician & Others of JNKVV
Details would be read as per this way as Sr. No., Post Name, Educational Qualification, Salary (Inclusive): –
1. Computer Operator, B.Sc with Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application, Rs. 5540/- per month
2. Technical Helper, B.Sc (Agriculture) with knowledge of Plant Breeding / Seed Technology / Agri Botany, Rs. 6000/- per month
3. Lab Technician, B.Sc (Agri) with Knowledge of Lab and Field work as well, Rs. 6000/- per month
4. Technical Assistant, M.Sc (Agri / Plant Breeding / Agronomy / Biochemistry / Biotechnology), Rs. 8000/- per month
5. Junior Statistician, M.Sc (Agri / Statistics), Rs. 12000/- per month
Limitation of Age: – Applicants age should not be above than 35 years in general way; however candidates representing reserved category are eligible to get upper age relaxation benefit which is applicable in govt. of India
Nature of job: – Temporary, which will be lasted for 06 months
Process of Selection: – By the way of Walk In Selection candidates will be selected.
Date & Time of Walk In Interview: – On 12th March 2012 at 10.00 AM Walk In Interview will be started in the office of Project Coordinator of JNKVV.
Registration Fee: – Candidates interested have to pay Rs. 100/- in shape of DD / IPO or Cash as registration fee. DD or IPO is required to addressed of ‘Project Coordinator (S&N) JNKVV, Jabalpur’
Note: – Candidates having shown eligibility and willing to appear of Walk In are required to present on 12th March 2012 way before 10.00AM at the shown venue. Candidates have to present all important certificates pertaining Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste and Experience at the interview venue.
To Know more about aforesaid vacancy of JNKVV click on to the link below: –
More vacancy of JNKVV might be seen on typed web address: –