College of Agricultural Engineering
( JNKVV, Jabalpur 482004 (M.P.))
Walk-In Interview for the engagement on the post of Data Entry Operator Recruitment Nov 2011
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya ( JNKVV) is going to organize a walk-in interview on 07 December 2011 at 11:00 AM in the a meeting room of the Dean, College of Agricultural Engineering, JNKVV, Jabalpur for the recruitment on the posts of Data Entry Operator and Research Associate in College of Agricultural Engineering. In this regard applications from the eligible candidates are being invited in prescribed format by 05.12.2011. Appointment of applicants will be made purely on contract basis for a limited period that can never be regular. Applicants who will have its prescribed eligibility criteria can submit their applications having all requisite educational qualification certificates to the Principal Investigator. Applicants can know more information regarding to vacancy from below given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details : –
1. Name of the Post – Research Associate
No. of Post – 01
Project Name – Applicants will have to work under Project ” IAAS project”
Pay Scale – Rs. 23,000/- per month for M.Sc. degree holder applicants and Rs. 24,000/- per month for Ph.D. holder candidates.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Master degree in Science in Agro-meteorology / Meteorology / Agronomy / Soil Science etc from any recognized university having experience in relevant field.
2. Name of the Post – Research Associate
No. of Post – 01
Project Name – Applicants will have to work under project ” AICRPAM – NICRA Project”
Pay Scale – Applicants will be paid Rs. 23,000/- per month for M.Sc. holder and Rs. 24,000/- per month for Ph.D holder.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a Post Graduate degree in Science discipline in Agronomy / Soil Science / Agro-meterology etc from recognized university having two years experience in relevant field
3. Name of Designation – Data Entry Operator
No. of Post – 01
Pay Scale – Rs. 8,000/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have MA / B.Sc. having PGDCA from recognized university and knowledge of Meteorological data entry analysis of data.
Age limit – Applicants’ maximum age for all above posts will be 40 years for man and 45 years for woman as on last date of submission of application.
Walk-In Venue – Meeting room of the Dean, College of Agricultural Engineering, JNKVV, Jabalpur
Walk-In Date and Time – 07.12.2011 at 11:00 AM
Application fee – Applicants will have to pay Rs. 100/- in form of demand draft in favour of ” Dean, College of Agricultural Engineering, JNKVV, Jabalpur” payable at Jabalpur. Draft should be drawn from any Nationalized bank of India.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who want to appear in walk-in will have to submit the application having filled in prescribed format having demand draft and photocopies of certificate of educational qualification, experience, age etc to the Principal Investigator / Nodal Officer, IAAS Project, Department of Physics and Agrometeorology, College of Agricultural Engineering, JNKVV, Jabalpur – 482004 on or before 05.12.2011
2. Application’s prescribed format is available at below given web link ” Recruitment Details” or in the career page of the official website of JNKVV.
3. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on top right side of application form.
Applicants can know more information about recruitment and download application form from web link
Official website of the JKNVV – http://www.jnkvv.nic.in/