JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (JKPSC)
Polo Ground, Srinagar
JKPSC Recruitment for Lecturer October 2011
1. Lecturer (Psychiatric Social Worker) – 02 Post
• Qualifications: M.Phil from a recognized Institute in Psychiatric Social Work
2. Lecturer (Psychiatric Nursing) – 02 Posts
• Qualification: Master of Philosophy from a recognized institute in Psychiatric Nursing
3. Lecturer (Pharmacology) – 01 Post
• Qualifications: Master’s degree in Pharmacology for Medical Persons and P.HD in Pharmacology for Non-Medical Persons with experience of 2 years as Demonstrator, Registrar or Sr. Resident
4. Lecturer (Anesthesiology) – 08 Posts
• Qualifications: MD / MS in Anesthesiology. DFACS Specialty Board of Anesthesiology (USA) or candidates should have equal qualifications with 2 years experience in Teaching Medical Institute as Sr. Resident, Demonstrator, Tutor
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.54000
Minimum age for the post of Lecture is 18 years and Maximum age is 37 years. Relaxation in the Upper age limit for the reserved category will be provided as per rule. Age with relaxation will be reckoned as on 01/01/2011.
How to get Application Form:
Candidates may obtain application form on cash payment of Rs.50 from the Office of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Pologround Srinagar.
Rs.400 for UR Category and Rs.200 for Reserved category will have to be paid in cash at the counter of Jammu and Kashmir Bank situated in the office of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission at Jammu / Srinagar
How to apply:
1. Dully filled application in all respect with supporting documents should be submitted by hand at the office of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission or should be sent to the address given on the envelop of the application on or before 16/11/2011.
2. Application must be accompanied with the following documents:
Copies of DOB Certificate, Resident Proof, Qualification certificate, Community Certificate etc.
Official Website: http://www.jkpsc.org