JSSU UGET- 2012
JSS University, situated in Mysore is one of the premier medical institution of the country is very well recognized for its undergraduate & post-graduate medical programs. It is one of the most eminent & comprehensive university of the 21st century. The university puts a good innovative use of the information technology which has a great effect on its research and outreach programmes. This university admits deserving and potential students in its MBBS UG courses on the basis of the merit list created by the all India screening test COMED-K UGET test.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
- Seats reserved for NRI/foreign/management -15%
- Seats reserved for institutional purposes -5%
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2011.
- The candidate should have passed the central board of secondary education/ Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of any Board recognized by the government of India .
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 earlier than March / April 2011 are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together in the qualifying examinations.the candidate should have achieved 505 in English.The candidate should also have secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in the COMED K examination.
- Issue of Application form & Brochure-3rd week of march
- Last Date for receiving the filled in application form by the University by post- last week of April
- Last Date for receiving the filled in application by the University in person-last week of april
- Last date of sending of hall tickets by university-2nd week of may
- Date of Entrance Test.-6th may
- declaration of test result.-2nd week of June
- Date of counseling-1st week of july
- Academic session commences from-1st week of august
- The application form and the brochure for entrance examination may be obtained either by downloading from the website www.jssuni.edu.in
- The application form can also be received by sending a request to the Registrar with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees two thousand only) drawn in favour of JSS University Fee Account, Mysore, payable at Mysore to the Registrar, JSS University, JSS Medical Institutions campus, Sri. Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysore – 570015, Karnataka, India
- ADDRESS–J S S UNIVERSITY JSS Medical Institutions Campus, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara, Mysore – 570 015. Karnataka, India
- PHONE– +91-821-2548400/93
- FAX– +91-821-2548394
- OFFICIAL Website: www.jssuni.edu.in
- email: email@example.com
- Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
- Pradeep’s Biology
- SC Verma (Part-1 and 2)
- MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT (Subscription)
- Dinesh Biology
- NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2
- Trueman’s Biology
- AC Dutta for Botany (Oxford Publication),
- Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal
- HC Verma for Physics,
- Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals
- NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- ABC Chemistry
- Arihant Organic Chemistry
- Dinesh Chemistry
- Morrision Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula for Physical Chemistry
- NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2
- Narayana Group of Educational Institutions
47-B, Kalu Sarai Sarvapriya Vihar
New Delhi – 16
- Aakash Institute
Aakash Tower, Plot No-4 Sector 11 Dwarka, New Delhi-75
Phno: (011) 47623456 1234
FaxNo: (011) 25084124
- Daswani Classes LTD.
Plot No. 638, CAD circle,
Kota 324009 (Raj.)
- Career Point
112-B, Shakti Nagar, Kota – Rajasthan (India) Pin : 324 009
Phone : (91) 0744-5121491, 2434159, 2500092, 2505269, 2505270
Fax : (91) 0744 – 2500892
- ALLEN Career Institute
CP-6, Indra Vihar
KOTA-324005 (Rajasthan) India
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.