- JIPMER, the abbreviated form for Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research is considered to be a pioneer institution in medical studies in our country. Every year JIPMER conducts an all India entrance examination to admit potential and deserving candidates in its MBBS programme. The number of seats for the institute is 82 making it one of the most difficult exams. The candidates are selected through an interview and a counselling process. The best known fact about the institute is its state of art environmental and educational quality.
SYLLABUS OF JIPMER MBBS 2012
2. Vocabulary Power.
6. Sentence correction.
- Laws of motion.
- Rotational motion.
- Motion in one dimension and plane.
- Magnetic effect of current.
- Molecular and Chemical arithmetic stoichiometry.
- Chemical families-Periodic Table.
- Chemistry of heavier or lighter metals.
- Extraction and Occurrence of elements.
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Living world.
- Evolution of Life and theories of evolution.
- Application of Biology.
- Continuity and Diversity of life.
- Human Physiology.
- Plant and Animal kingdom.
- JIPMER MBBS EXAMINATION PATTERN
- The question paper will completely be based on the syllabus from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The applicant has to take a total of 200 questions.
- The duration of the examination is of two and a half hours.
- The questions will be MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions) type.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
- JIPMER MBBS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should have an “Indian Resident ship”.
- The candidate should have crossed the age of 17 yrs.
- The candidate should have passed/appearing 10+2 from CBSE/ISC or any state level equivalent examination.
- The minimum requirement of marks is 50% with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 level.
- The final year students can also take part in the entrance examination.
- JIPMER MBBS 2012 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- OFFLINE PROCEDURE: The forms can be obtained from selected SBI branches across India or from JIPMER campus. The cost of the form is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 650 for SC/ST/OBC categories). The forms can also be available by speed post by sending a request letter to the exam conducting body along with DD.
- ONLINE PROCEDURE: The filling of the form is also available through online procedure. First, the registration needs to be done followed by filling of the form. Then, the printout of the form along with DD must be sent to admission office.
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- A certain set of rules and regulations need to be followed while filling the forms, so the information procedure should be read carefully.
- The form must be filled by candidate’s own hand-writing in either black or blue ball point pens.
- The recent photographs should be put at the right places and finger prints must be affixed at the require columns.
- The signature must not be forgotten, falling which will lead to the rejection of the form.
- The online users after registering are required to take the printout of the form and put their signature, photographs, finger-prints at the right places and send all the documents along with the DD.
JIPMER MBBS 2012 EXAMINATION CENTRES
- New Delhi
- Address:-Academic Section, JIPMER, Puducherry-605006
- Telephone no.:-0413-2272380/390, 0413-2272066
- Website:- www.jipmer.edu.in