Recruitment Notification issued by Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) for recruitment on posts of Sub Inspector (SI), Head Constable and Constable. So, it invites Applications from only Male Indian Candidates who fulfill the essential terms and condition written below. Application should be reached to its office address latest by 26 th of April, 2012. Detailed information is written below:
ITBP Recruitment Details for Sub Inspector (SI), Head Constable and Constable Vacancy:
1. Sub- Inspector (Telecommunication), 11 (UR – 08, SC-01, OBC – 02), B.Sc. with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, or Computer Sc. or IT or Electronics and Instrumentation or Electronic and Communication, Instrumentation or Electronics and Communication or IT or Electrical or BCA or equivalent, 20 to 25 years, Rs. 9300-34800, Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
2. Head Constable (Telecommunication), 275 (UR-159,SC- 60, ST- 19, OBC- 37), 12th with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics with at least 45 % marks Or 10th and 02 years ITI certificate in any one of Electrical, Computer or Electronics, 18 to 25, Rs. 5200-20200/-, Rs. 2400/-.
3. Constable (Telecommunication) -15 (UR- 09, SC-02, ST- 01, OBC-03), 10th (Certificate or diploma holder from ITI will be preferred), 18 -23, Rs. 5200- 20200/-, Rs. 2000/-.
4. Constable (Animal Transport), Total – 120 Post, (UR-76, SC-21, ST-08, OBC-15,) Matriculation Pass, 18 to 25 years, Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Physical and Medical Eligibility Criteria –
1. For ST Candidates – Height -162.5 Cm, Chest For SI (Telecom)- 77 -82 Cm, Chest for HC (Telecom), CT (Telecom and Animal Transport), 76 to 81 Cm,
2. For Candidates belonging to Nagaland, Sikkim, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, and Leh and Ladakh region of J&K and Categories of Dogras, Gorkhas, Kumaonis, Garhwalis Marathas etc – Height 165 Cm, chest for SI Telecom – 80 -85 Cm, Chest for HC and CT – 78 to 83 Cm.
3. For Rest of Candidates – Height 170 Cm, Chest for SI post – 80 to 85 Cm, and Chest for HC and CT post – 80 to 85 Cm.
4 Weight should be according to height and age as per standard of medical science.
Medical Standard – Eye sight 6/6 and 6/9
Note- 1. Age will be counted as on 26/04/ 2012.
Selection Process – Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee- Rs. 50/- (For UR and OBC only) in shape of CRFS/ IPO/ Bank DD in favor of ‘Inspector General, North-West Frontier, ITBP, Payable at SBI- AFS Chandigarh Code No- 1495. SC/ST/Ex SM candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply – Applicant who fulfill terms and conditions may download Prescribed application format through the link given below. After filling it one passport size photo should be affixed. Attested photocopies of certificates regarding Age proof, Educational, Caste, Experience, Residential, Two self addressed envelope with Rs.5/- postal Stamp, etc should be enclosed with application form and sent to below mentioned address.
Address for Submission of Application form –DIG (Estt.), Rectt. Cell, Directorate General, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, Block No. 02, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Last Date for Submission of Application form – 26-04-2012 (For Far State Candidates – 03-05-2012)
Detailed recruitment information and Application format can be found at the link given below –
ITBP Recruitment Details with Application format
Official Site of ITBP – http://itbp.gov.in/