ISI Kolkata Project Linked Persons Vacancies
|No. of Vacancy||03|
|Date of Interview||18th July 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 12000/- PM|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Job Mode||Contract Basis|
Recruitment in ISI Kolkata for Project Linked Persons Vacancy
Job Details of Project Linked Persons Vacancy in ISI Kolkata
Name of the Vacancy: – Project Linked Persons
No. of Vacancies: – 03 (Economic Research Unit-01, Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit-02)
Educational Qualification: –
- For Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit: – Applicants must have passed the Master Degree in Computer Application or Statistics or Mathematics from any recognized Institution or University.
- For Economics Research Unit: – Post Graduate Degree in Economics or Statistics or any other area of Social Sciences from any recognized Institution or University with good academic record.
- For Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit: – Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 20000/- per month depending upon the qualification and experience of the selected candidates.
- For Economics Research Unit: – Fixed amount Rs. 12000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Not more than35 years as on 01st June 2012.
Job Mode: – Contract Basis.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Date of Interview: – 09th July 2012 for Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit and 18th July 2012 for Economics Research Unit.
Interview Venue: –
- Economics Research Unit: – Economics Research Unit (ERU), 06th Floor of the Library Building of the Institute.
- Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit: – Bayesian and Interdisciplinary Research Unit Seminar Room, 04th Floor, R.A. Fisher Bhavan, Indian Statistical Institute.
How to apply: – Willing and interested applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and time which is mentioned above. Applicants must come with a latest Bio-Data along with all original and true copies of all supporting documents at the time of Institute.
For viewing more details please click on web link provided below: –
Official website of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkatais