Indian Rare Earths Limited ( IREL )
( A Govt. of India Undertaking )
IREL Recruitment of Pharmacist and Mining Mate Nov 2011
Indian Rare Earths Limited ( IREL ) , a Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy, invites applications in prescribed format from the Indian Nationals for the recruitment on the posts of Pharmacist and Mining Mate. Applicants who want to apply for the above said posts, need to submit the application having all relevant documents to Head before last date of submission of application 30.12.2011. Before applying applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of recruitment that has been prescribed. Applicants can collect information related to this vacancy from below given paragraphs.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of the Post – Pharmacist
No. of Vacancy – 01 ( UR )
Scale of Pay – Applicants selected on the post will be paid a amount of Rs. 8550 – 3% – 24060 per month
Age limit – Applicants whose age is less than or equal to 35 years as on 01.11.2011.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Diploma in Pharmacy from any institutions registered by Pharmacy council having experience of 2 years in relevant discipline.
2. Post Name – Mining Mate
No. of Posts – 03 ( UR )
Pay Scale – Appointed applicants on the post mining mate will be paid Rs. 8940 – 3%-24160/- per month
Age limit – Upper age should not be exceed than 35 years as on 01.11.2011
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a pass certificate of SSLC from recognized board and experience of 5 years in relevant discipline.
Selection procedure – Applicants will be called for written test / interview after performing screening test of documents. Selection will be made on the basis of performance in either written test or interview.
Relaxation in upper age – Applicants’ upper age will be deducted by 3 years for OBC Candidates and 5 years for ST/ST. Remaining category candidates’ age will be relaxed as per rule of government.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants can download the application form using below given web link ” Recruitment details” and career page of official website of IREL.
2. Applicants after downloading application form should fill up it with requisite information in provided format. Applicants must affix a recent photograph and signature at appropriate space in application form.
3. Application should be attached with photocopies of certificates of supporting educational qualification, age, experience etc and covered within a superscribed envelope with word ” Application for the post of ———————-“.
4. Application complete in all respects should reach at the address of the Head, Indian Rare Earths Limited, Manavalakurichi District, Tamil Nadu , PIN – 629 252 by Registered Post / Courier Service only on or before 30.12.2011
Applicants can download application form and know more information about recruitment by clicking web link ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of Indian Rare Earths Limit – http://www.irel.gov.in/