Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA)
IRDA Director Recruitment October 2011
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority ( IRDA) invites applications in prescribed format from candidates who belong to SC/ST and OBC Category only for the recruitment on the post of Deputy Director and Assistant Director. the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment will have to meet eligibility criteria first and then submit application form having essential qualification’s certificate before closing date of receipt of application form 7th November 2011. Applied candidate will be called by Screening Committee constituted by the Authority for written test / interview. More details about recruitment can be known by reading the given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of the post – Deputy Director ( General)
No. of Posts – 08 ( 02 – SC and 06 – OBC) Posts
Scale of Pay – Rs. 39850 – 53950 /- a month
Upper age limit – 45 years ( Should not be exceed than it)
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a Graduation degree with Fellow of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai or equivalent from recognized university of India. and Graduation in Law from recognized university
Experience – 12 years’ experience in insurance sector
2. Name of Position – Deputy Director ( Actuarial)
No.of Vacancies – 03 ( SC – 01 and OBC – 02 )
Pay Scale – Rs. 39850 – 53950 /- a month
Maximum age limit – 45 years
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a degree of graduation in any discipline form recognized university and should be Associate of Institute of Actuaries of India or equivalent.
Experience – 12 years in actuarial issues in regulatory aspects
3. Position Name – Assistant Director ( General)
No.of Posts – 03 ( SC – 01 and ST – 02 )
Salary – Rs. 21000 – 36400 /- a month
Maximum age: – Applicants’ age should not be greater than 35 years
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university with fellow of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai or equivalent OR Graduation in Law (L.L.B) from recognized university
Experience – Applicants should have experience of 3 years in the relevant field of insurance sector.
4. Name of the Post – Assistant Director ( IT)
No. of Vacancy – 01 (OBC)
Pay Band – Rs. 21000 – 36400 /- a month
Maximum age limit – 35 years
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a degree of B.Tech in IT / CS/ ECE with Network / Systems / Data management / Security subjects.
Experience – 3 years in IT Sector
5. Position Name – Assistant Director ( Accounts )
No.of Vacancies – 03 ( 02 – SC, 01 – ST)
Scale of Pay – Rs. 21000 – 36400 /- a month
Upper age limit – 35 years
Educational Qualification : – Associate of Chartered Accountants of India
Experience – 3 years in relevant field
6. Position Name – Assistant Director ( Actuarial)
No.of Vacancies – 04 ( SC – 01, ST – 01, OBC – 02)
Pay Scale – Rs. 21000 – 36400 /- a month
Upper age limit – 35 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have 5 papers of Institute of Actuaries of India or equivalent
Experience – 3 years in relevant filed
Note: – for all posts, age should be as on 1st October 2011.
Process of Selection – short list of final selection of applicants will be made on the basis of marks obtained in written examination and personal interview by the Screening Committee constituted by the Authority. Questions in written examination will be of 100 marks from relevant filed which have to be solved with 3 hours and will be held at Hyderabad. short list for interview will be made according to obtained marks in written examination and they will be called for interview. and finally the applicants whose marks in written examination and personal interview will be more compare to others will be selected first.
How to apply: –
1. Download the prescribed format of application form from under given web link “ Recruitment details” and official website before 7th November 2011.
2. Fill up the application form in prescribed format and enclosed within a superscribed envelope with ” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND ASSISTANT DIRECTOR” with the photocopies of all requisite qualifications’ certificate and experience certificate.
3. Application complete in all respects should be addressed to The Executive Director ( Administration) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority 3rd floor, Parisrama Bhavanam, basher bagh, Hyderabad – 500 004 in order to reach on or before 7th November 2011.
Applicants can know more details and download application form by clicking below given web link: –
Official website of IRDA: – http://irda.gov.in/