INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD (IRCTC)
Recruitment for DGM and AGM May 2011
IRCTC Limited a Leading MRPS Undertaken by Ministry of Railways invites applications for filling up the vacant post of DGM and AGM in the Tourisms and Information Technology.
Name of the post: DGM (Tourism) – (08) Rs.29100 to 54500; Age-40 years (Direct Recruitment)
Qualifications: – Regular MBA in Tourism/ Regular PG Diploma of 2 years in Tourism Management/ MTM.
Desirable Qualifications: – Certificate in Tourism
Experience: Post Qualifications exp. of 8 years, out of which 5 years in Management cadre and 3 years in Middle Management Level.
2. Name of the post: DGM (Information Technology) (03) – Rs.29100 to 54500 (Deputation Basis/ Direct Recruitment)
Age: 40 years
Qualifications: B.Tech/BE/Master degree in Computer Application/ Science
Desirable: Software Development Knowledge as well as Hardware and Networking Knowledge.
Experience: Post Qualifications Exp. of 9 years in java Based application
3. Name of the post: AGM (Information Technology) (03)- Rs.36600 to 62000 (Direct Recruitment); Age-50 years (Deputation basis), 45 years (Deputation Basis/ Direct Recruitment)
Qualifications: B.Tech/BE (Regular)/ MCA from AICTC/UGC recognized university
Experience: Post qualifications exp of 14 years in Managing Oracle ERP
Rs.300 as application fees for all others candidates including OBC (no fees for SC/ST and PWD candidates)
Application fees should be paid in the form of Pay Order/ Crossed Demand Draft in favout of “IRCTC” Payable at New Delhi. Application fees will not be accepted paid by Postal Stamps/ Money Order/ Cheque/ Chash/ Postal Order etc.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to submit their application in prescribed format, otherwise it will be rejected
- Applicants can see the application format given in the Recruitment Notifications
- Write the Post Name and Post code on the super scribed envelop
Candidates should send their application to this address “The Deputy General Manager (HRD), IRCTC Corporate Office, 5th Floor, STC Building, Tolstoy Marg, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, janpath, New Delhi- 110001”
Application must reach by 28/05/2011 before 6.00pm
Official Website: http://www.irctc.com