Recruitment for various posts in Indian Oil May 2011
Disciplines, Post Name, Vacancy and Qualifications are below:
- Automotive Testing (Research Officer) (01)- M.Tech/Ph.D in Automobile/Mechanical/IC Engines Thermal Engineering from recognized university
- Instrumentation (Research Officer) (04)- M.Tech/ME in Instrumentation/Electronics/Automation/Controls etc.
- Refinery Technology (Research Officer) (03) – M.Tech/Ph.D in Chemical Eng.
- Solar Energy (Research Officer, Dy Manager Research Officer and Sr. Research Officer) (3)- Ph.D in Electronics/Physics or M .Tech in Engineering branch
- Catalysis (Research Officer) (01)– Ph.D in Heterogeneous Discipline
Candidates should have 65% marks in Graduation and Post Graduation
Ph.D– 32, 35, and 38 years in Group A, B and C respectively
M.Tech– 28, 32 and 36 years in Group A, B and C respectively
Candidates will be selected for the appointment after qualifying in the Interview
Gr. A- Rs.24900 to 50500, Gr.B-Rs.29100 to 54500, Gr. C-Rs.32900 to 58000
- SC/ST Candidates will be given 5 years relaxation in age and OBC will be given 3 year, 10 years for PH candidates
- No application fees for SC/ST and PH Candidates
- Candidates must have excellent academic record
- Candidates who are serving in Govt./Semi Govt. Sector are required to apply through proper channel and Produce their No objection Certificate at the time of interview
- Candidates are advised to attach their copies of necessary Documents, age proof, Demand Draft, Copies of Qualifications Certificates and well as Caste certificates (if any), without proper document application will be rejected
- Applicant must write Post’s Name on the envelop
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be accepted.
Last Date of Receiving of application: 10/06/2011
How to Apply:
Candidates are require to send their application in prescribe format by ordinary post to “Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian OilCorporation Limited, Research and Development Centre, Sector 13, Faridabad-121007 (Haryana)” by latest 10/06/2011
Official Website: http://www.iocl.com