IOCL Barauni Junior Engineering Assistant , Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Control Room Operator, Junior Material Assistant Vacancies
|Total No. of Vacant Position||61 Vacancies|
|Essential Qualification||Diploma in Engineering or Graduation in Science with relevant subject with 55% marks|
|Age Limit||18 to 24 years, 18 to 26 years|
|Nature and Period of Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Application fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2013.|
Recruitment at IOCL, Barauni for the Jobs of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Control Room Operator, Junior Material Assistant Vacancies
A recruitment notification for the jobs of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst, Junior Control Room Operator, Junior Material Assistant has been released by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Barauni. So, It has invited applications from those person who have minimum prescribed qualification written further. Interested and competent person may apply in prescribed format only. Duly filled in application should be reached to office address latest by 31/03/2013. Vacancy related other relevant details like no. of vacant position, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection method, How to Apply etc can be read in following paragraphs written below —
IOCL Vacancy Details
1. Junior Engineering Assistant –IV / Trainee
Production – 25 (UR-14, SC-04, OBC-07), Instrumentation – 03 (UR-01, SC- 01, OBC – 01)
Mechanical – 13 (UR-07, SC-01, OBC-05), P& U Turbine – 07 (UR-04, SC -01, OBC -02), P&U Boiler – 02 (SC-01, UR-01), Fire and Safety – 02 (UR-01, SC-01)
2. Junior Quality Control Analyst –IV/ Trainee
No. of vacancies – 03 (UR-02, OBC -01) (Out of which PWD-OH- 01)
3. Junior Control Room Operator –IV / Trainee and Junior Engineering Assistant –IV (Electrical) / Trainee
No. of Vacancies – 05 (UR-02, OBC-03)
3.Junior Materials Assistant –IV / Trainee
No. of Vacancies – 01 (OBC) for only PWD-HH Category.
Essential and Preferential Qualification and Experience – To know post wise and discipline wise details of qualification and experience go through the Recruitment notification details, available through the web link pasted below on this web page.
Age Limit – (As counted on 31/07/2013) –
For Trainee – 18 years to 24 years
For Regular pay Scale job – 18 years to 26 years.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper limit of age will be given up to five years for SC, three years for OBC, ten years for PWD and for other reserved category as per rules and regulations.
Scale of Pay –
For Regular -Rs. 11900-32000/- and all other admissible allowances per month.
For Trainee – Rs. 11000/- (Fixed) Per Month.
Training Period – One year
Selection Procedure – Appointment will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- in shape of Bank DD issued from branch other than SBI, in favour of ‘ Accounts officer, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Barauni Refinery, Payable at Begusarai. SC/ST/PWD/ EX-SM are not needed to pay any fee. DD receipt should be attached with application fee.
How to Apply – Wishing person with meeting required qualification and experience and satisfied with other terms and conditions of criteria may apply in only given prescribed format. one copy of recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application and one extra same photograph must be attached with application. Certified copies of all relevant supporting documents in claim of Educational Qualification with marks sheet, experience, age proof, caste & PWD (If applicable) etc and DD receipt of required amount must be enclosed with application. Name of applied position should be written on the top of envelope containing application.
Application filled in all respect along with required enclosures must be sent to the address of – Employee Relations Manager, Barauni Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Refinery Division), Barauni OIl Refinery, P.O- Barauni Oil Refinery, Dist—Begusarai – 851114. (Bihar)
End Date to receipt of Application – 31/03/2013.
Important Facts –
1. SC Category person should have only pass marks in prescribed minimum qualification.
2. Experience will be counted as on 28/02/2013.
3. only selected person will be intimated for participating in interview.
4. Female Aspirants may apply for only Junior Engineering Assistant –IV for only instrumentation discipline and for Junior Material Assistant –IV (for only HH).
5. one person may apply for any one post or discipline
6. B.E, MBA, MCA or equivalent professional degree holder will not be considered for above jobs.
7. Reservation and Relaxation in qualification, age limit, vacant position etc will be given as per directive of GOI.
8. Service men are required to forward their application through only proper channel.
9. SC/ST/PWD Person from outstation will be paid TA/DA for appearing in selection procedure.
To Read more details about Essential Qualification, experience, how to apply, Age relaxation, vacancy reservation status, and other terms and conditions for the jobs of junior Engineering Assistant and other issued by IOCL, refer through the web link placed below like following —-
Official Website of IOCL —
More Govt Jobs given below
SPSC Recruitment 2018 – 16 Posts of Assistant Engineer (Agriculture), Assistant Programmer, Commercial Tax Inspector
- SPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs.
- TNPL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Plant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000 – 18800
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 29 Jun, 2018
- Location –
- Dredging India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer, NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
MPCZ Recruitment 2018 – 111 Posts of Testing Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Distribution), Assistant Engineer (IT)
- MPCZ Recruitment 2018
- Post – Testing Assistant, Junior Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 160 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,300
- Eligibility – 10th, iti,
- Government of Punjab Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 210 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 11 Jul, 2018
- Location –