Indian Overseas Bank
763, Anna Salai
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK (IOB) RECRUITMENT OF CLERK 2011
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) invites online applications form eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. There are about 1100 vacant posts. This recruitment comes through advt. no. HRDD/RECT/02/2011. Candidates may view details about the post below.
|Name of post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||Age
As on 01.01.2011
|Clerks||1100||12th passed with 65% from recognized board||Min. 18 yrs and Max. 28 yrs|
Note: – Relaxation and Reservation is available for the candidates of reserved category. Like age would be relaxed by 5 yrs for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBC, 10 yrs for PH and 3 yrs for Ex servicemen.
Examination Fee: – Rs.250 (200+50 for postage) for the candidates of UR and OBC and Rs.50/- for the candidates of SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen.
Fee would be paid at the any branch of Indian Overseas Bank before applying online.
How to apply: – Eligible candidates may apply online through the weblink of Indian Overseas Bank.
Important Dates: –
|Opening Date for online Registration||04.03.2011|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||25.03.2011|
|Payment of Application Fee||04.03.2011|
|Tentative Date of written examination||29.05.2011|
General Condition: –
1) No other means of application submission is acceptable other than online apply.
2) Before online apply candidates must deposit the amount of fee purposed.
3) Educational qualification which is showing above is minimum in the context of requirements.
4) Candidates may get their admit card by 23.05.2011 by post and after it admit card would be downloaded from the site of Bank between 24.05.2011 and 28.05.2011
5) Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his or her being declared medically fit as per the recruitment of Bank.
6) Candidates working into govt./semi govt or corporation may possess their not objection certificates.
Candidates may view full advertisement on the link below: –
Selection Methodology: – Selection would be made on the basis of written examination followed by interview. Written examination will be in the nature of objective type, which will consist of 1. Test of Reasoning, 2. Test of English language, 3. Test of Numerical Ability, 4.Test of General Awareness and 5. Test of computer Knowledge.
Each subject will contain 50 marks and total marks will be 250. For Each correct answer one mark will be awarded and for any wrong answer 0.25 marks will be subtracted. So there is negative marking in the marking process. Question will be in English and Hindi Language both. Overseas Bank will decide cut-off mark.
For the candidates qualified in interview the Ban will conduct interview. 50 marks will be carried by the interview and 22.5 marks for general candidates and 20 marks for reserve category candidates is the qualifying marks in interview. Finally the candidate who get more total marks in written and intervew will be finally selected for appointment.
Apply online: – http://registration.sifyitest.com/iobcl/
Challan Page: – http://www.iob.in/uploads/paymentreceipt.pdf