INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND ALLIED SCIENCES (INMAS)
DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORAGANITION
Address: – the Director, Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Science, Bring S.K Mazumdar Road Delhi -11054.
Recruitment for the posts of JRF at INMAS, Delhi.
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi is under the aegis of Defence Research and Development organization (DRDO) .Now it is performing the task of research and development in radiation sciences. It has a project named “Enhancing troops health through Radiation Science Approach”
The project has four criteria:-
01. Development of approaches for radio –protection and therapy;
02. Development of Simulation Based training facility ,products and devices for the medical management of CBRN emergencies;
03. Development of Molecular Imaging Drugs and Enhancers and Applications for Armed Forces;
04. Development of strategies for neuron-cognitive and endocrine functional assessment in health and disease.
INMAS is searching for the eligible young researchers in the above given project.
The institute invites applications from the interesting person who can able do research.
Post name: – JRF Biotechnology/Bio informatics
- Total post: – 03
- Qualification: – M.SC in Biotechnology/Bio informatics
- Age limit: – 28 Years
- Relation: – 5 years (for SC/ST)
- 3 years (for OBC)
How to apply:-
Eligible Candidate may be send their complete resume at the above given address within 21 days along with a passport size photograph ,Indian postal order RS 10/- in favour of “the Director, Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences ,Delhi-54 no fee for SC/ST and OBC candidates, ,along with self attested photocopies of all educational qualification ,Experiences etc to following address :-
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied sciences
Brig s.k Mazumdar Road, Delhi-110054
TO know details and information of this recruitment please click below:-