Indian Navy Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Recruitment September 2011
Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer (Batch July 2012) in the Naval Architecture, Engineering, Electrical, Executive departments. Candidates, who are interested to join Indian Navy in the following departments and apply for the post the post of Short Service Commission Officer, should have Degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization. If the candidates have all the required qualifications may apply online from 16/09/2011 till 04/10/2011. More details regarding the post are given below:
Online application starts from: 16/09/2011
Last date for online application: 04/10/2011
Last date for online application at naval headquarters: 12/10/2011
For Short Service Commission (SSC):
Branch / Cadre
• Naval Architecture
• Submarine Electrical
Candidates, who are going to apply for Submarine, Technical & Executive department, should have minimum age of 19 years 6 months and Maximum age of 25 years and Candidates who are interested to apply for Naval Architecture, their age should be between 21 and 25 years.
Qualifications required for SSC Officer
Only those candidates are eligible for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer who have completed their Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology of fours years in Engineering with 60% Marks with Specialization from a recognized university
Height: 157 cms to 152 cms
Eye Sight: 6/6 with Glass & 6/24 with Glass for Technical Branch
Eye Sight 6/12 with Glass & 6/60 without Glass for Naval Arhitechture
Eye Sight: 6/6 with Glass & 6/12 without Glass for Executive (GS)
Candidates should not suffer from Colour Blindness and Night Blindness, They should be physically fit
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and their application has been received successfully by Indian Navy will be short listed on the base of Academic Qualifications and only short listed candidates will be called for Interview. Selection will be finalized on the base of performance in Interview followed by Medical Test.
How to apply:
1. For applying online, candidates are required to click here, then go to the post for which they will apply
2. Then Click on “Apply Now” link given on the right side of the post Title
3. Click on “Proceed to Apply Online” then enter required details and follow the further instructions
4. After successfully submission of application, a Roll Number will be generated by system and the same Roll Number will be available on the application.
5. Now, Candidates are required to take 2 copy of application print out.
6. Candidates should send one copy of duly signed application by post with self attested Photograph, attested copies of BE/ Betch, Matriculation Certificate as well as semester wise copies of Mark sheets to the following address:
Application with all enclosure should be sent in a Super Scribed envelop written Roll No., Name of the Entry, Applied for, Percentage of marks to “Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011” on or before 04/10/2011.
Click here for Detailed Notification
Official Website: http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in