THE INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE (ILI)
Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi
ILI Recruitment for Professor, Assistant Librarian, Account Officer Dec 2011
Name of the posts and vacancy details:
1. Professor – 03 – An eminent scholar with Doctorate degree in Law with Teaching / Research Experience of 10 years
2. Associate Professor – 04 – Good academic record with Doctorate degree in any branch of Law. LLM with 55% with Teaching / Research Experience of 8 years.
3. Assistant Professor – 03 – Master’s degree (Level LLM) with 55% Marks with Good academic Record. Qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) / SET / SLET organized by UGC, CSIR
4. Assistant Librarian – 01 – PG Degree in Information Science / Library Science / Documentation Science with 55% Marks.
5. Assistant Controller of Examination – 01 – PG Degree with 55% Marks with Administration Experience of 5 years.
6. Accounts Officer – 01 – Master’s degree with 55% Marks in Commerce or CA / ICWA / MBA in Finance with Exp. of Computerization of Accounts
7. Computer System Administration – 01 – Bachelor of Engineering (IT / Computer Engineering) or MCA with 55% Marks with experience of 5 years in Management of Hardware and Software Device.
8. Editorial Assistant – 01 – Graduate degree in English & LLB with Experience of Editing Legal documents.
9. Library Assistant – 01 – Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Library Science with Experience of one year in any reputed Library.
10. Caretaker – 01 – Bachelor’s degree with ITI Diploma recognized by NCVT or Higher Secondary with Diploma of 2 years in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering with Experience of 3 years of Maintenance of Buildings
11. Exam Assistant – 02 – Bachelor’s degree in any subject area with computer knowledge and experience of 4 years in Academics / Examination System
12. Jr. Library Assistant (Grade-I) – 03 – Bachelor’s degree with diploma in Library Science. Knowledge of English and computer application
Maximum age limit for the post at SL No. 01 is 60 years, for the posts at SL No. 02 to 07 is 45 years and for the posts at SL No. 08 to 12 is 40 years.
Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs.350 in the form of demand draft in favour of Indian Law Institute, Payable at Delhi. All women candidates and those who belong to SC / ST and PH Category are exempted from application fees.
How to get application form:
Well, Candidates may have prescribed application form from the reception counter of Indian Law Institute from 10 am to 5 pm during all working days or it can be downloaded through the website www.ilidelhi.org or www.ili.ac.in
How to apply:
Duly filled application in all respect with Demand Draft must reach the Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi” on or before 05/01/2012.
1. Those candidates need not apply who have applied earlier against the Advertisement Dated: 25/04/2010
2. Application received after last date will not be accepted
Download Application Form for (Teaching Posts / Non-Teaching Posts)
ILI Detailed Advertisement:
Official Website: http://www.ili.ac.in