Q. What is IIFT?
Ans: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous institution which was established in the year 1963. This institution organizes courses on foreign trade. IIFT conducts its own examination for selection of candidates from all corners of the country. This institution conducts an Entrance Examination for admission in MBA (International Business). The Entrance Examination is also called IIFT. It is held once a year. MBA (IB) is a six trimester management programme with focus on International Business. There is also an option of three foreign languages – Spanish, Mandarin and French. Students can opt for any one foreign language which will be taught in the 3rd, 4th and 5th trimester.
Q. Which courses are available in IIFT?
Ans:Following is the list of courses offered in IIFT:
1. Two year MBA (International Business)
2. Three year MBA (International Business) (Part Time)
3. Executive Masters in International Business
4. Certificate Programme in Export Management.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for IIFT Admission Test?
Ans: Eligibility conditions for IIFT Admission Test:
1. Graduates from a recognized University are liable
2. Final year students are also eligible
3. Candidates who get admission on a provisional basis have to submit the proof of clearing their graduation within a specified date prescribed by the Institution
4. There is no age limit
5. Only GMAT score is applicable for Foreign Nationals / NRI Candidates / Children of NRIs
Ques: What is the Examination Pattern of IIFT Admission Test?
Ans. Exam Pattern of IIFT Admission Test:
The question paper will comprise questions from
a. Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis
b. General Knowledge & Awareness
c. English Comprehension.
1. The test will have objective type questions
2. Question paper will be set in English only
3. Tim limit for the written test is two hours
4. The first part of the examination will have written test and candidates who qualify the written test will be called for essay writing, group discussion and personal interview.
IIFT Sample Papers:
IIFT Sample Paper 1
IIFT Sample Papers 2
IIFT Sample Papers 3
IIFT Sample Papers 4
IIFT Sample Papers 5
IIFT Sample Papers 6
IIFT Sample Papers 7
IIFT Sample Paper 8
IIFT Sample Paper 9