Indian Coast Guard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant commandant in which applications through online mode are invited from the Indian Nationals to be participant in selection procedure. Applicants who will have eligibility prescribed below can apply online by 30 Jan 2012. Remaining details about this recruitment such as details of educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale, no. of vacancies, etc are explained below.
Recruitment details for the job of Assistant Commandant : –
Last date of receipt of application through online mode – 30 Jan 2012
1. Assistant Commandant General Duty (Men): – Graduation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized university and Intermediate with Maths and Physics with minimum 60% marks from any recognized board
Age limit – Applicants should be born between 1st July 1987 to 30 Jun 1991.
2. Assistant Commandant General Duty (Men and Women)
i. Pilot – Bachelor of Science with at least 55% marks with subject Mathematics and Physics from any recognized university.
ii. Navigator or Observer – 12th Standard of 10+2+3 with minimum 60% marks with subject Mathematics and Physics from any recognized university
Age limit – candidates should be born between 1st Jul 1985 to 30 Jun 1993
3. Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot License ) (Men and Women) – Intermediate with minimum 60% marks from any recognized board and a valid Commercial Pilot license approved by DGCA
Age limit – Candidates must be born between 1st Jul 1985 and 30 Jun 1993
4. Assistant Commandant Technical branch ( Electrical ) (Men)– Graduation with minimum 65% marks in discipline of Electrical / Telecommunication and Electronic from any recognized university or Have passed Section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of Institute of Engineers Examination in any discipline or B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university.
Age limit – candidates should be born between 1st July 1982 and 30 Jun 1991
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month
Selection Procedure – Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Mental Ability Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test.
How to apply: –
1.Applicants who have interest in above said post can apply online from below given web link ” Apply online” or website www.joincoastguard.org by 30 Jan 2012.
2. After successful submission of application, applicants must take a print out of application in which registration number with examination date, time and venue will be mentioned.
Applicants can get more information about how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, etc from web link
Official website of Indian Coast Guard – http://indiancoastguard.nic.in/