- IBM Recruitment 2015
- Post – Electrician, Junior Technical Assistant Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 03 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Eligibility – Graduate, Post graduate
- Last Date – 30 Days From The Date Publication.
- Location – Nagpur, Maharashtra
Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) is seeking applicants for the post of Electrician, Junior Technical Assistant on its website address http://www.ibm.nic.in for Graduate, Post Graduate. If getting a govt job at IBM is your dream ,then you should go ahead and submit the application within the last date of this recruitment notification. After the selection process you will be posted at Nagpur, Maharashtra. The end date for submitting the job application will be 30-10-2015. For specific details like age limit, pay scale, eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Required Qualification|
|Electrician||01 Posts||max 18-27 years||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-||10th Pass|
|Junior Technical Assistant||02 Posts||max 20-30 years||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-||Graduate in Science/Post Graduate in Chemistry|
Selection Process : – The Selection criteria for this post is objective type examination and Interview.
- Applying Process :- offline
Address: Head of Office, Indian Bureau of Mines, 4th floor, Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001
How to Apply :-Candidates who are really interested for applying must take a printout of the application form from official link http://www.ibm.nic.in, paste a passport size photo and complete the downloaded application form in all respect and send it to designated address in the advertisement on or before 30 Days From The Date Publication.
- Cut off Date – 30 Days From The Date Publication.
For details click on links below:-
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for IBM Advertisement and Application form
Official Website : http://www.ibm.nic.in