Indian Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Qualification||Master Degree/ CA/ Degree|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Salary||Rs. 30600-36200/- PM|
|Last Date||30th November 2012|
|Selection Process||Interview/ GD|
|Application Fee||Rs. 400/-|
Recruitment in Indian Bank for Specialist Officers Vacancy
Recruitment Details of Specialist Officer Vacancy in Indian Bank
01. Assistant General Manager
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Treasury-02, Accounts-01, Taxation-01, Human Resources-01
Total No. of Vacancy: – 05
Educational Qualification: –
- Treasury: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University with Ten years experience.
- Accounts/ Taxation: – CA with Ten years experience in Accounting or Taxation in Public Sector or Private or Foreign Banks.
- Human Resources: – Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation or HRD or Social Work or Labor Law or MBA with HRM as specialization and ten years experience.
Salary: – Rs. 36200-1000/2-38200-1100/2-40400/- per month.
Age Limit: – Not more than 45 years.
02. Chief Manager
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Credit-10, Planning-01, Budget-01, Risk Management-01, Chartered Accountant-01
Total No. of Vacancy: – 14
Academic Qualification: –
- Credit: – CA or CFA or Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma in Management Subjects with eight years experience.
- Planning/ Budget: – Master Degree in Economics or Econometrics preferably MBA with specialization in Finance with eight years experience.
- Risk Management: – Should have completed Master Degree in Business Administration (Finance) with Risk Management as a subject with eight years experience.
- Chartered Accountant: – Bachelor Degree with Chartered Accountant.
Salary: – Rs. 30600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 40 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 350/- as Application fee and Rs. 50/- as Postal Charges) as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Indian Bank – Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Nov 2012, Payable at Chennai’.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview and Group Discussion.
How to Apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form and send it along with the required attested copies of Certificates and Demand Draft by registered post on the address which is ‘To, The Assistant General Manager (HRM), Indian Bank, Corporate Office, 254 – 260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai – 600014’. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of …… Indian Bank’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Last Date for receipt of hard copy30th November 2012
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Indian Bankis