Indian Bank 86 Specialist Officer Vacancy: Apply Online
Indian Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy Details
In such way as: (Sr. No., Post Name, Scale, No. of Vacancies, Age Limit (Max), Educational Qualification and Experience ) details of vacancy would be read: –
1. Chartered Accountant, IV , 01 Post, 40 years, Graduate with passed final exam Institute of Chartered Accounts of India, 05 years relevant experience is required.
2. Chief Manager, IV, 01 Post, 40 years, B.E / B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science, 08 years .
3. Chief Dealer, IV, 01 Post, 40 years, MBA Finance or ICWA, 05 years.
4. Dy Administrator, III, 02 Posts, 35 years, MBA in Finance or ICWA or Post Graduation, 03 years.
5. Chartered Accountant, III, 12 Posts, 35 years, Bachelor Degree with passed final exam of Institute of Chartered Accounts, 02 years.
6. Senior Manager, III, 03 Posts, 35 years, MBA in Finance, 03 years.
7. Dealer, III, 04 Posts, 35 years, CAIIB, 03 years.
8. Manager (HR/ Risk Management), II, 12 Posts, 32 years, MBA with Personnel Management / Finance, 02 years.
9. Security Officer, II, 15 Posts, 40 years, 05 years of commissioned in Armed force on Assistant superintendent rank.
10. Civil Engineer, II, 05 Posts, 32 years, B.E / B.Tech in Civil discipline, 02 years.
11. Electrical Engineer, II, 05 Posts, 32 years, B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc Engg in Electrical, 02 years.
12. Mechanical Engineer, II, 01 Post, 32 years, B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical engineering, 02 years.
13. Automobile Engineer, II, 01 Post, 32 years, Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering, 02 years.
14. Architect, II, 01 Post, 32 years, B.Arch, 02 years.
15. Wealth Manager, I, 21 Posts, 30 years, MBA in Finance / ICWA or Post Graduation, 01 year.
16. Engineer Printing Technology, I, 01 Post, 30 years, Bachelor Degree in Printing Technology
Scale Wise Payment Details: –
Scale I: – Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Scale II: – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
Scale III: – Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
Scale IV: – Rs. 30600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200
Process of Selection: – By method of Written test followed by Interview candidates will be selected.
Application Fee: – Rs. 400/- (Rs. 50/- only for SC/ST/PWD candidates) required to pay as application fee.
Mode of Payment: – By Challan of Indian Bank above amount would be remitted.
How to apply: – Candidates meeting with above shown eligibility and interested to apply are needed to follow the below link to Online Apply. Between 29th March to 18th April 2012 facility to Online Apply will be available at link. Candidates are advised to make payment first at nearest branch of Indian Bank and then after follow Apply Online Link.
After successful submission of applications candidates are required to take print of system generated copy and after enclosing with bank challan the same should be submitted before 02nd May 2012.
To Know more about vacancy details and download Challan click on to link below: –
By the help of below link candidates will be able to send their Online Applications: –
More updates can be find out official site of Indian Bank: –