MILITARY COLLEGE OF TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING MHOW, MADHYA PRADESH (MP)
Indian Army Recruitment for Library and Information Assistant, Stenographer Sep 2011
• Library & Information Assistant – 9,300-34,800 + GP 4,200 – Post: 01 (OBC) – A degree in Library Science from a recognized University or equal with a knowledge of computer including MS Office.
• Stenographer Grade – III –5,200-20,200 + GP 2,400 – Post: 03 (UR) – Matriculation or equal from a recognized University / Board with a speed of 80 wpm in English shorthand and 30 wpm in English typing.
• Telecommunication Mechanic (TCM) –5,200-20,200 + GP 2,400 – Post: 01 (UR) – 10+2 or equal with science as a subject along with a trade certificate from recognized Technical Training Institute or 3 years training / actual work in trade from a reputed firm.
• Proof Reader – 5,200-20,200 + GP 2,400 – Post: 01 (UR) – 10+2 from a recognized Board with knowledge of proof reading and sound, English spelling and punctuation.
• Laboratory Assistant – 5,200-20,200 + GP 2000 – Post: 02 (UR) – 10+2 in science or equal from a recognized University / Board with an experience in laboratory works.
• Lower Division Clerk – 5,200-20,200 + GP 1,900 – Post: 04 (UR: 02, SC: 01, ST: 01) – 10+2 or equal from a recognized University / Board with a speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi Typewriting on computer.
• Gardner – 5,200-20,200 + GP 1,800 – Post: 02 (UR: 01, OBC: 01) – Matriculation or equal from a recognized University / Board with a conversant of Gardner duties.
• Chowkidar – 5,200-20,200 + GP 1,800 – Post: 01 (OBC) – Matriculation or equal from a recognized Board along with a basic training and refresher course in home guard and Defence.
• Messenger – 5,200-20,200 + GP 1,800 – Post: 01(OBC) – Matriculation or equal from a recognized Board along with conversant messenger duties.
• Safaiwala – 5,200-20,200 + GP 1,800 – Post: 06 (UR: 02, OBC: 04) – Matriculation or equal qualifications from a recognized Board along with conversant safaiwala duties.
Candidates must be between 18 to 25 years of age
• Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Tribes are relaxed by five years.
• OBC (Other Backward Classes) are relaxed by three years.
• Government servants and ex servicemen are relaxed as per their Government rules.
• Candidates must produce their valid caste certificates in order to get age relaxations.
• Selection of the candidates will be made on basis of written test, skills test and interview.
• The written test will be of four parts as mentioned below and the paper will be in English and Hindi. (Test of English will be in English language only)
Paper – I (General Intelligence & Reasoning) of 25 marks
Paper – II (General Awareness) of 50 marks
Paper – III (General English) of 50 marks
Paper – IV (Numerical Aptitude of 25 marks
The candidates must pay Rs.50/- as Indian Postal Order (IPO) / Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Commandant, Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (MP) 453441. The candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC and Ex-servicemen are fully exempted.
How to Apply:
• Candidates must paste a passport size photograph in the application form as mentioned and two additional photos duly self attested on front side to be attached separately.
• Candidates write in Bold “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………” on the top of the envelope. The exempted candidates must write their category on the left hand corner of the envelope.
• The candidates found that their application is incomplete or unsigned and without Left / Right Thumb Impression will be rejected.
• Application should be filled by the candidates own handwriting in English or in Hindi.
• Candidates must send their application within date to “Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, MHOW (MP) 453441” on or before 25/09/2011
For more details, click here
Official Website: http://www.indianarmy.gov.in