INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY (IMU)
Advt no. IIM/ R/1/ Faculty 2010/ 02
Recruitment for the position of Faculty May 2011
Applications are invited from well qualified, academically productive and dedicated faculty members who have innovating teaching and Research quality in the following subject area for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Asst. Professor at Chennai and its campuses Kolkata, Mumbai, Cochin Visakhapatnam and its centre at Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Kandla on regular basis.
Details are showing below:
Name of the post:
- Professor (05)
- Associate Professor (10)
- Assistant Professor (25)
- Nautical Sciences, 2.Marin Engineering; 3.Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering; 4.Management and 5.Maritime Law
- Candidates can know more details about Specialization in Department, requirements, Qualifications, Experience on the website www.imu.tn.nic.in
- SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates will be given reservation according to Indian Govt. Norms.
- Application will not be considered if it is received after Last date.
- Candidates must send appropriate application fees with the application, without it the application will not be accepted
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their application in prescribed format
- Application form can be downloaded from University the website
- Candidates should send their application by filling properly otherwise it will be rejected
- Those candidates need not apply again who have applied already against the advt. dated 23/04/2010.
- Application must reach by the date 01/06/2011 to the address “The Registrar, Indian Maritime University, Chennai- 600119”. Application should be in prescribed format
Click here for detailed advertisement
Address and Contact:
Indian Maritime University
East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai 600119
Contact: 24530343, 24530345
Official Website: www.imu.tn.inc.in