INSTRUMENTATION LIMITED, PALAKKAD
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Advertisement no: – 04 / 2011
Instrumentation limited recruitment for Management Trainees in Finance, Technical and Accounts September 2011
VACANCY DETAILS: –
Name of the post: Management Trainee
• 1st class Engineering Degree in Mechanical
• ACA / AICWA For Management Trainee in Finance and Accounts cadre
• Candidates will get extra benefits if they have M. Tech / ME or equivalent in same area.
(Candidate who belongs to the scheduled caste and schedule tribes, they will get extra benefit of 10% marks Relaxation)
Age: Age of the candidates should not be 28 years as on 01 / 09 / 2011
SC / ST – 05 and OBC – 03 years
Pay scale: Rs.8600 to 14600 (Rs. 12000 Per month)
• Candidate should pay the amount of Rs.100 in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of Instrumentation Limited from any Nationalized Bank. payable at Palakkad.
• Candidates Who belong to SC / ST and PH, are exempted from application Fees
How to apply:-
Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility criteria, should send their duly filled application within 30 days from the publication of date of this notification to “SR. Personnel Officer Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West – 678623, Palakkad, Kerala” with Demand Draft and a self-address envelope (26cm x 12cm ) size and supporting documents. Candidate who belongs to SC / ST and PH need not send application fees.
Application must reach the above address on or before 10 / 10 / 2011
Instrumentation limited, Palakkad is India’s no 1 control valve manufacture. This is a first control valve company in India which was awarded with ISO 9001 in 1994 and IL recertified for upgraded 2000 version in February 2004. In India, The Company (ILP) has accomplished self-reliance in the area of instrumentation and gone to make a fair name as the leader in offering turnkey instrumentation to core Indian industry and to the overseas market.
Official website: http://ilpgt.com