INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROORKEE (IITR)
Advt. No. IITR/Estt/B/11728/E-2273/2011
Recruitment for the post of “Junior Lab Assistant” 2011
Application are invited from India eligible candidate for the Recruitment of Junior Lab Assistant “Boiler” for SC and other Junior Lab Assistant on Contract is for ST only. Candidate can apply for these two post who are belonging to Respective category.
Details are given below:
|Name of the post||Category||Age||Pay Scale|
|Junior Lab Assistant (Boiler)||SC-1||18 to 32 years||Rs.5,200 to 20,200+ GP 2,000|
|Junior Lab Assistant (on contract)||ST-1||18 to 32 years||Rs.7,800 pm (consolidated)|
Last date of Receiving of Application form is: 25th April 2011.
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
- Junior Lab Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in science in subject of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics/ Candidates should have of 3 years full time diploma in Machanical Engineering/ “B” grade certificate issued by Directorate of Boiler of Central/State Government in Boiler Attendant. And Exp. Of 3 years in Boilers Maintenance,oil fired boiler Operation, Steam Lines and related to their worlk.
- Junior Lab Assistant: Graduation in Computer Science or equivalent to it. Candidates should have diploma of 3 years in Computer Engineering and computer knowledge. The contract is of 1 years and it can be extended to 3 years.
How to Apply:
- Can download the application form through office website www.iitr.ernet.in by clicking the Recruitment link.
- Candidates should fill up the application form properly by giving appropriate details and enclose the Xerox copy of certificates and experience with application form.
- Candidates have to send a Bank Draft of Rs.100 in favour of “Registrarar, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee” payable at Roorkee.
- SC/IIT Roorkee/Employees of Roorkee and persons with Disabiltites are exempted from application fees.
- Candidates should send their application to the address “Assiatant Registrarar, Establishment (B), Selection, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee – 47667 (Uttrakhand) up to the date 25/04/2011.
- Application should be filled up in prescribed format otherwise will be rejected.
- Candidates put their all relevant details in the application form before sending it.
- The decision of the institute will be final related to any matter of this recruitment.
Fore more information log on to www.iitr.ernet.in