Indian Institute of Technology, Patna ( IITP ) has notified for the recruitment of Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant etc. For this, Applications from the Indian Resident in prescribed format are invited along with all requisite documents for filling up the current vacancies. Applicants having requisite qualification can apply in prescribed format to Registrar by 29 February 2012. Detailed Recruitment information about how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, age limit, no. of vacancies etc can be found in next few paragraphs given below-
Recruitment details for the vacancies of Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Engineer etc in Indian Institute of Technology, Patna ( IITP ) : –
Advt. No. IITP/Rect. / 002 / 2012
Name of Post : No.of Vacancies : Pay Scale : Maximum age : Educational Qualification, Experience
1. Superintending Engineer (Deputation) : 01 : Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- with GP Rs. 8,700/-, 55 years : Graduate candidates who have selected on analogous or higher post through UPSC or Executive Engineers who were appointed through UPSC and having five years experience or Executive Engineer in Civil with minimum 7 years experience
2. Executive Engineer ( Civil ) (Deputation) : 01 : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Rs. 6,600/-Grade pay, 45 years,
i. Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
ii. Assistant Engineer in Civil discipline, Selected through UPSC Exam and have five years experience or Assistant Engineers in Civil with at least five years experience.
3. Executive Engineer ( Electrical ) (Deputation) : 01 : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Rs. 6,600/- per month : 45 years
Eligibility Criteria –
i. Graduation in Electrical Engineering
ii. Assistant Engineer in Electrical who were selected through UPSC Exam and have five years experience or Assistant Engineer in Electrical with 8 years experience
4. Assistant Registrar : 01 : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with grade pay Rs. 5,400/- per month : 35 years,
i. Master degree in Commerce / MBA in Finance OR Master degree with CA ( Inter ) OR Graduation with ICWA with at least 55% marks from any recognized university / institute.
ii. At least three years experience in Financial / Budgetary / Commercial Accounting in Government department.
5. Assistant Registrar : 01 : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with grade pay Rs. 5,400/- per month : 35 years, Master degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university and experience of three years in concerned field.
6. Junior Engineer ( Electrical ) : 01 : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- plus Rs. 4,200/- Grade pay : 32 years ; Diploma in electrical engineering from any recognized institute with 3 years experience in estimation of electrical works.
7. Jr. Superintendent : 01 : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with grade pay Rs. 42,00 per month : 32 years, Master degree in any discipline from any recognized university OR Bachelor degree in any discipline with 3 years experience
8. Junior Assistant : 05 : Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- per month plus Rs. 2,000/- grade pay : 32 years, Graduation in any subject with knowledge of computer and two years experience in reputed organization.
9. Senior Library Information Assistant : 01 : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 plus Rs. 4,200/- grade pay : 32 years, Graduation in Library Science or Diploma in Library Science from any recognized university and two years experience.
10. Junior Technical Superintendent : 06 : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- plus Rs. 4,200/- grade pay : 32 years ; Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science / Chemical Engineering from any recognized institute with minimum three years experience OR B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA from any recognized university.
11. Jr. Mechanic : 02 : Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- plus Rs. 2,000/- grade pay : 32 years, Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Civil Engineering from any recognized university and minimum one year experience in relevant field.
Selection procedure : Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in test / personal interview.
How to apply: –
1. Interested and eligible candidates can download the prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Download Application form” or from the career page of official website of Indian Institute of Technology, Patna ( IITP ).
2. Application should be furnished in prescribed format by information of educational qualification , experience, date of birth, etc and paste a recent passport size photograph at suitable space in application form.
3. Application complete in all respects along with photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, community, experience etc should be sent to Assistant Registrar, IIT patna, Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800013 latest by 29 Feb 2012.
Applicants can download application form and know more information about how to apply, educational qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, no.of vacancies etc from below given web links: –
” Recruitment details ”
Official website of Indian Institute of Technology, Patna : – http://www.iitp.ac.in/