Indian Institute of Technology, Rajsthan has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Associate professor and Assistant professor. Therefore, Applications on prescribed form have been invited from Indian Nationals for filling up current vacancies. Applicants who will meet required eligibility criteria of this recruitment can apply in prescribed format to the recruitment-in-charge. Applicants can know details related to salary, how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification etc from below given recruitment details.
Recruitment details for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Job: –
1. Position Name – Associate Professor
Pay Scale – Rs. 37,400 – 67,800/- plus Rs. 9,500/- Grade Pay
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline and 60% marks in previous degree from any recognized university.
Experience – Besides educational qualification, applicants should have also experience of six years in teaching / industry / research field.
2. Name of Post – Assistant Professor
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- per month plus Rs. 8,000/- grade pay
Educational qualification: – Same to Associate Professor job
Experience – At least, applicants should posses experience of three years in relevant discipline
3. Post Name – Assistant Professor( Contract basis)
Scale of Pay – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- and grade pay Rs. 6,000/- per month
Educational Qualification – Same to above job
Experience – Applicants should have experience of less than three years
Selection procedure – Applicants who will be shortlisted as per academic qualifications will be called for appearing in personal interview.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants first should download the prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Download Application form” or official website of IIT Rajsthan
2. Application form should be furnished only in prescribed format in all respect in which details of educational qualification, address, experience etc should be mentioned.
3. Application accompanied by copies of certificates of educational qualification, experience should be sent to the Officer-in-charge, Recruitment Office, IIT Rajsthan Camp Office, Old Residency Road, RATANADA, Jodhpur – 342 011.
Last date of submission of application : Not mentioned
Applicants can collect details of educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply etc from web link ” Recruitment details”
Official website of IIT Rajsthan : http://www.iitj.ac.in/