IIT Rajasthan Technical Superintendent, Registrar, Jr. Engineer, Accounts Officer, Lab Assistant, Library Information Assistant Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies: –||31|
|Educational Qualification: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||Different|
|Last Date to apply: –||30.06.2012|
|Selection Process: –||Interview|
|Nature of Job: –||Permanent|
Recruitment in IIT Rajasthan for Technical Superintendent, Jr. Engineer, Library Information Assistant, Registrar, Accounts Officer & Others Vacancies
IIT Rajasthan Vacancy Details
Advt. No. IITJ/2012-13/Non-Academic Staff/4
Sr. No., Name of Post, Total No. of Vacancies,
1. Registrar, 01 Post (UR)
2. Project Engineer /Estate Officer -01 Post (UR)
3. Assistant Workshop Superintendent – 01Post (UR)
4. Scientist ‘B’ – 01 Post (UR)
5. Assistant Registrar – 02 Post (UR)
6. Sr. Technical Superintendent – 06 Post (UR-04, SC-02)
7. Sr. Accounts Officer – 01 Post (UR)
8. Accounts Officer – 01 Post (UR)
9. Superintendent – 02 Post (UR-02)
10. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post (UR)
11. Jr. Superintendent -01 Post ((UR)
12. Sr. Library Information Assistant – 02 (UR)
13. Jr. Technical Superintendent – 05 Post (UR-03, SC-01, ST-01)
14. Junior Accounts Officer – 02 Post (SC-01, OBC-01)
15. Junior Technical Lab Assistant – 04 Post (UR-02, OBC-02)
Pay Scale – For Serial No. 01 – PB Rs 37,400-6700 with GP Rs. -10,000/-
For Serial No. 02 – PB Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP Rs. 6600/-
For Serial No. 03to 05 –PB Rs. 15,600-39100/- with GP Rs. 5400/-
For Serial No. 6& 7 – PB Rs. 15,600-39100/- with GP Rs. 4800/-
For Serial No. 8 &9 – PB Rs. 15,600-39100/- with GP Rs. 4600/-
For Serial No. 10 to 14 – PB Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-
For Serial No. 15 – PB Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2,000/-
Age Limit – For Serial No. 01 – Below 55 years.
For Serial no. 02 to 05 – 50years,
For Serial No. 06 to 14 – Maximum 32 years
For Serial No. 15 – Maximum 27 years.
Note – Employee of IIT may apply up to 50 years of Age.
Relaxation and Reservation – Relaxation in age limit and reservation in vacant seat for SC/ST/OBC/PH Category Candidates will be given as per rules and regulation of Central Government.
Educational Qualification, Desirable Qualification and Experience – To know this please click the Detailed Recruitment link which is given at the bottom of this webpage.
Selection Process – Written Test followed by Interview
Application Fee – A DD of Rs. 100/- in favour of ‘The Director, Indian Institute of Technology, Rajasthan’ Payable atJodhpur, should be enclosed with application. SC/ST/PH Candidates are exempted from paying any fee.
How to Apply – Candidates with having shown eligibility may apply in prescribed format enclosed with all copies of supporting docuements in regard of Educational qualification, Experience, Caste (If applicable), Disability (for PH Candidates only). A recent passport size photograph should be pasted with the application form. Properly filled Application attached with all required documents must be sent to below written address. Envelope containing application must be superscribed as ‘ Application for the post of ——-.
Address for Submission of Application – The Recruitment Cell, IIT RajasthanCampOffice, Old Residency Road, Ratanada,Jodhpur– 342011.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 30th of June, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Candidates who are presently in any service, should forward their application through proper channel only.
2. Separate Application form should be used for each post for which applied.
3. Candidates will be paid TA/DA for appearing in I nterview.
To know about complete details of Non Teaching Staff of IIT Rajasthan click on to link below: –
Further updates are available at Official Website of IIT Rajasthan –