IIT Mandi Jobs For Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Junior Engineer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Library Information Assistant, Physical Training Instructor and Junior Superintendent Vacancy
Notification for the post of Non Teaching such as Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Junior Engineer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Library Information Assistant, Physical Training Instructor and Junior Superintendent Posts has been released by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (HP). Hence, Those applicants who are meeting with eligibility criteria can send their applications in prescribed format on the address of IIT Mandi on or before 10 days after the publication of this advertisement. More details can be seen below.
Job Details of Non Teaching posts in IIT Mandi
Notification No – IIT Mandi/NT/2012 dated 13th March 2012
Post Name – Discipline – No. of Vacancies – Grade Pay – Qualification: –
- Assistant Registrar – Store and Purchase – 01 Post (OBC) -Master Degree
- Medical Officer – 02 Post (01 Male and 01 Female) – MBBS Degree
- Junior Engineer – Electrical – 01 Post (UR) – Graduate Degree.
- Staff Nurse – 01 Post (UR) – Intermediate with three year General Nursing and Mid Wifery Course
- Pharmacist – 01 Post (UR) – Matriculation with Diploma in Pharmacy
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01 Post (UR) – Master Degree in Hindi or English
- Senior Library Information Assistant – 01 Post (UR) – Graduate Degree in Library Science Discipline
- Physical Training Instructor – 01 Post (UR) – Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education Discipline
- Junior Superintendent – 01 Post (UR) – Post Graduate Degree with two years experience in Communication Skills.
Job Mode: – Contract Basis for a period of five years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must Pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi Payable at State Bank of India (SBI), IIT Mandi Branch (SBIN 0000676). There are no any fees for SC or ST Category Candidates.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 45 years for Assistant Registrar Posts and 35 years for all posts.
Enclosures: – Attested xerox copies of all suitable documents, a latest passport size color photograph, a self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 10/- or 27/- and original Demand Draft.
How to apply: – Willing candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria may send their application in prescribed format with all enclosures on the address ‘To, The Registrar, IIT Mandi, Old PWD Rest House, Near Bus Stand Mandi, Mandi – 175001 (HP)’. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of ….’ on the top of the application containing envelope.
More details and Prescribed application form is available on the web link provided below: –
Recruitment Details and Application Format
Official website of IIT Mandi is