Ref No: IIT/SRIC/R/NSC/2011/173
Last date: 12/09/2011
The journey of IIT Kharagpur was started from old Hijli Detention Camp, This is the same place from where some of our great freedom fighter sacrificed their lives for our country. Thus the history of IIT Kharagpur is linked with the history of Hijli Detention Camp. Well, a Walk-in-interview is going to be conducted by IIT Kharagpur for the post of Jr. / Sr. Project Officer on 13/09/2011. Interest candidates along with proper documents may appear for the same on the stipulated dates as above at the Venue mentioned below. Details can be seen below:
Name of the Post: Jr. / Sr. Project Officer
Pay Scale: Rs 15,000 – 20,000
Qualification: B.Tech / BE in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering. Or equal M.Tech / ME in Electronics and Communication or equal (through 1st Class) with an experience of VLSI design, CAD tools.
Project Title: Development of readout system for Muon system in CBM a FAIR (NSC)
• Candidates applying for the posts may send a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 50/- in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur. Application fees are not applicable for the female candidates. Application fees are not refundable.
How to Apply:
• Eligible Candidates may apply on plain paper giving full details along with resume and attested copies of documents.
• Original certificates of documents and experience must be present at the time of interview for verification.
• Mentioned qualifications are minimum qualifications; if anyone fails to fulfil the same they will be liable for rejection.
• Walk-in-interview will be held on 13/09/2011.
Candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview on 13/09/2011 at 12.30 p.m in the Department of E&ECE.
Application may be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs 50/- to “Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur – 721302
• Coordinator / PI: Dr. Tarun Kanti Bhattacharyya, Dept of E & ECE
• Candidates may send their prior intimation with their resume to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org within 12/09/2011 giving heading “Walk-in-interview for JPO / SPO”.
Official Website: http://www.pdfsr.ernet.in