INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI
IRDU, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
No: IITD/IRD/MI00287/6927 Date 17/08/2011, Advt. IITD/IRD/185/2011
IITD Walk in interview for the post of Project Scientist August 2011
Detail of post and Qualification:
1. Project Scientist – Rs.32, 000-51,200 + 20% HRA – first class Master of Technology or M.Sc in mathematics with two years relevant experience.
2. Sr. Project Assistant (Admn.) – Rs. 25,000-40,000 + 20% HRA – bachelor’s degree in any subject area with experience of 5 year in secretarial practice.
3. Jr. Project Attendant – Rs.7000-11200 + 20% HRA – matriculation with relevant experience.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the above Experience and Qualification may submit their duly filled application, Bio-data, Qualifications Certificates and passport size photograph to the Assistant Registrar (IRD), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016.
Date of interview
Walk on interview will be held on 6th September, 2011 at 11.00 am at Office of Prof. Suhail Ahmad. Deppt.of Applied Mechanics, Room no 252, Block-IV, IIT Delhi
1. Candidates must write ‘Advt. No. and Project Title’ on left hand side top of Applications
2. SC /ST Candidates will be relaxed in Marks up to 5%
Official Website: http://www.iitd.ac.in