INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BOMBAY
PO- IIT Powai, Mumbai – 400076
Advt. No. G-52 / 11-12
IIB Bombay Recruitment for Jr. Technical Superintendent October 2011
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications from eligible candidate for recruitment of Junior Technical Superintendent in the Mechanical Engineering Department & Jr. Technical Superintendent in the Department of Physics on temporary basis for a period of 3 years. It is possible that the selected candidates may be considered for the recruitment on permanent basis. Candidates, for more details about the Post and Qualifications, are required to go through the whole article.
1. Junior Technical Superintendent:
• Department: Mechanical Engineering
• No. of Post: 02 ( 1 for ST and 1 for UR)
• Qualifications: Nuclear Engineering Lab – Master of Science in Electronics or Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Electronics. Candidates should have good communication skills for organizing laboratory classes as well as Post graduate and undergraduate experiments.
• IC Engineer Lab – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical with good communications skills for organizing laboratory classes & tutorials
2. Junior Technical Superintendent
• Department: Physics
• No. of Post: 01 for SC Candidates
• Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering with Machine operation experience.
• Job Profile: To operate and Maintain of Liquid Helium Plant
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 to 34800 + Rs.4200 Grade Pay (Minimum Pay of Rs.26851 per month + HRA)
Age: Candidates who are older than 35 years are not eligible for the post
Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs.50 in the form of demand draft in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bombay, Payable at State Bank of India, Powai, Mumbai. Candidates who belong to SC / ST / PH Category and women candidates are not required to pay application fees.
How to apply:
Application with complete details indicating Advt. No. with application fees in the shape of demand draft and Supporting documents must reach the “Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076” by the last date 14/11/2011
1. Interested candidates for applying more than one post are required to send separate application for each post
2. Candidates should not send the original documents with the application but it will have to be produced at the time of interview
3. Candidates, who are already in service, should send their application through proper channel.
4. Candidates except SC / ST will not be paid TA / DA for attending the interview. SC / ST Candidates will be paid II Class Bus / Rail Fare.
5. Click here to download application form
Official Website of IIT Bombay: http://www.iitb.ac.in