INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BOMBAY
No. DRD / Rectt / Project 68/ 2011, Dated: 22/09/2011
IIT Bombay Recruitment for Programme manager, Design Associate, Technical Assistant September 2011
1. Programme Manager
• No. of Post: 01
• Emolument: Rs.16000 per month (Consolidated)
• Qualifications: Master of Business Administration in Computer Management and Knowledge of Data Structure, Networking Enterprise, Java, Programming etc.
• Nature of Jobs: Candidates will have to work for Social Networking site as Programmer as well as they have to write codes and develop it
2. Design Associate
• No. of Post: 02
• Emolument: Rs.30000 per month (Consolidated)
• Qualifications: Only those candidates having qualification of Master of Design from Indian Institute of Technology are eligible for the post
• Nature of Jobs: Incumbent has to the work of content development in the department of Design
3. Technical Assistant
• No. of Post: 01
• Emolument: Rs.15000 Per month (Consolidated)
• Qualifications: Candidates should have experience in the work of Digital / Analog Mixers. They should have knowledge of NUENDO DAWs and PROTOOLS.
• Nature of Jobs: The work of the Technical Assistant is to look after sound Engineering & Sound Studio
Note: Since, this is the Project for Limited Period, so all the selected candidates are requested to work with their best efforts to complete the project. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Interview and they will be paid higher or lower salary according to their educational qualifications and experience of work.
How to Apply:
1. Those candidates meet the eligibility criteria may apply online through this link, if the candidates are unable to apply online then, Application on plain paper can be made giving full details like; Project Title, Circular No., Post applied for, Name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualifications and Experience or Candidates can download application form which is available on the same website
2. Duly filled application with proper details with copies of certificates and testimonies should be sent in a super scribed envelope written Circular No. Post Name to “The Senior Administrative Officer (R & D), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076” on or before 05/10/2011
3. Note: Candidates will not be Paid TA / DA for attending the interview
Official Website: http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in