IIM Udaipur Assistant, Junior Engineer Vacancy
|Age||Max 40 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||09 Post|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in IIM Udaipur for the post of Assistants and Junior Engineer
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur has advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Finance and Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer, Librarian and Information Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant and Personal Assistant. In this regard, Applications are being invited by IIM from competent Candidates for filling up these 09 vacant post of above position. Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their application to its office address latest by 27th of May, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information in regard of no.of vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Work experience, Salary, How to Apply etc are given below in next few passage like this —
IIM, Udaipur Vacancy Details
Notice No. Recruitment 1001/Apr/2012
Sr. No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification and Experience.
1. Finance and Accounts Officer, 01 Post, Chartered Accountancy Course with At least 05 years relevant experience and Good Knowledge of Computer Applications and Accounting sofware
2. Junior Engineer (Civil), 01 Post, Graduation in Civil Engineering with minimum 05 years respective work experience and Good Knowledge of Basic Computer Application,
3. Librarian and Information Assistant, 01 Post, Master Degree in Library Science with at least 05 years relevant work experience and Good working knowledge of Computer Operation with library and office management software.
4. Executive Assistant (Secretary to Director), 01 Post, Bachelor degree in any stream with Good Knowledge of Computers and at least 05 years relevant work experience,
5. Office Assistant, 02 Post, Bachelor Degree in any faculty with at least 03 years working experience in relevant field.
6. Personal Assistant, 02 Post, Bachelor degree in any stream with at least 05 years working experience in respective area.
7. Office Assistant (Store and Purchase), 01 Post, Bachelor Degree in Commerce with at least 05 years working experience in relevant job
Age Limit – For all of above posts, Applicant’s Age should not be more than 40 years as reckoned on 01st of January, 2012.
Pay Scale – For Sr. No. 01 – Pay Band of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- Per Month.
For All other posts – Pay Band II of Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per Month.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply – Candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions as described above for any of above posts and wishing to apply the same may send their application in prescribed format only which can be downloaded through the web link given below. A latest passport size photograph should be affixed on the allotted space on the application. Attested photocopies of all required and respective documents in regard of Educational Qualification etc must be enclosed with application. Name of the post must be written in bold letters on the top of envelope containing application. Properly filled application in all respect and enclosed with all required documents must be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – Chief of Administration, Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, MLSU Campus, Udaipur Rajasthan- 313001.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 27th of May, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Candidates will have to produce all original certificates at the time of Interview.
2. Service Men Candidate are advised that they should forward their application through proper channel. However,
they may send a advance of application.
3. Computer knowledge is essential for all posts.
Detailed Recruitment information can be read at the following web link –
Prescribed format of application can be downloaded through the web link given below —
Further updates are available at the Official Website of IIM Udaipur —