INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, AHMEDABAD
IIMH Doctoral Programme in Management (FPM) Aug 2011
Positions: Doctoral Programme:
– Finance & Accounting
– Organizational Behavior
– Personnel and Industrial Relations
– Production and Quantitative Methods
– Public Systems
– Business Policy
– Information System
– A professional qualification like Chartered Accountant, ICWA, CS having minimum of 55% marks.
– Higher secondary schooling or 10+2, then a bachelor’s degree (minimum 50% marks) and Master’s degree in any discipline (Minimum 55% marks)
– Completion of Higher Secondary schooling and a 5/4 year integrated master’s degree in any discipline (minimum 55% marks)
– A four year bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60% marks.
Fellowship and Expenses:
The candidates will be provided with a fellowship that comprises all academic expenses and alumni fees and also includes a monthly subsistence allowances.
Rs.18000 for 1st and 2nd Years and Rs.19000 after Completing Examination
Different standard tests are specified for different areas of specialization. The different standardized tests are GMAT / GRE, CAT, UGC-JRF, GATE, and ICAR- ARS NET.
Successful candidates are called for the further rounds which includes interview at Ahmedabad.
How to apply:
– A demand draft of Rs 500 should be drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, payable at Ahmedabad.
– In order to get the application form by post, the candidates have to write to the Programmes Officer, FPM Office, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad 380015
– The application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.iimahd.ernet.in
Availability of FPM application form: 1st September, 2011
Last date for submitting the completed application form: 30th November, 2011
Programmes Officer, Fellow Programme in management, Indian Institute of Management, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad – 380015
Official Website: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in