|IIITM Kerala Field Assistant, Research Assistant, Lab Assistant, Project Assistant Vacancy|
|No. of Vacant Posts||30 Post|
|Last Date of Application||20/06/2012|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment at IITM Kerala for the vacancy of Technology Manager, Field Assistant, Research Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Associate, Lab Assistant Post.
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, (IIITM) Kerala has published a recruitment notification for the post of Technology Manager, Field Assistant, Research Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Associate, and Lab Assistant. In this regard, Applications are being invited by IIITM Kerala for filling up these vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their application in prescribed format on or before 20th of June, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
IIITM Kerala Vacancy Details
Sr.No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Essential qualification, Max Age Limit, Salary
1. Technology Managers (Agriculture), 04 Post (Palakad District -01, Kollam-01, Kanpur -02), Master of Science in Horticulture or Agriculture,(Experienced will be preferred0 40 years, Rs.20,000/- Per month and Rs.2000/- TA.
2. Field Assistant (Agriculture), 15 Post, VHSC- Agriculture,(Experienced will be preferred), 40 years,(before 31/05/2012) Rs. 8000/- per month.
3. Research Assistant -(Machine learning and Statistics), 01 post, BE/B.Tech/ M.Sc with 60% marks with Mathematics and experience in statistical analysis and pattern techniques and knowledge of C or MAT LAB, Rs. 10,000/- Per Month (Fixed amount)
4. Research Assistant (VLSI and Imaging ), 01 Post, BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc with Electronics or image processing or VLSI techniques with 60% marks and Good knowledge of MAT LAB/ ITK/ C++/ C/ Open CV/etc., Salary Rs. 10,000/- (Consolidated) Per month.
5. Research Assistant (Circuits and Systems in Machine Intelligence), 01 Post, Post Graduation in Technology /Engineering/ Computer Application/ IT with one subject of any one of pattern recognition / image processing/ signal processing and working experience of design and analysis of algorithms and systems, and inspired circuits., Rs. 12,000/-(fixed) Per Month.
6. Project Associate (Computational Science), 02 Post, Master of Science in IT/ Informatics/ Computer and MCA.with 03 years working experience in e learning and good knowledge of programming in perl/python., Salary will be as per institute rules.
7. Lab Assistant / Project Assistant , 01 Post, Bachelor degree in science with 60% marks with main subject as chemistry and Diploma in Computer application, (Experienced will be preferred0, Rs. 7,000/- Per Month (Fixed)
8. Lab Assistant / Project Assistant, 01 Post, Graduation in Science with 60% marks with Botany subject, and Diploma in computer application ( One year experience having Candidates will be preferred), Rs. 7,000/- (Fixed) Per Month.
9. Project Associate, (Geoinformatics), 02 Post, Master of Technology in any one of Geoinformatics, Remote sensing, GIS, Geomatics or Spatial information technology or Master in Science with Geoinformatics subject, Salary Rs. 12,000/- per month and Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated) per month for experienced.
10.Research Assistant (Medical Image Analysis), 01 Post, Bachelor of Technology/ Engineering or Master of Technology with 60% marks with good knowledge of C/ C++ programming and some academic experience of MAT Lab., Salary – Rs.10,000/- per month for Bachelor Degree holder and Rs.12,000/- Per month for Master degree holder.
11. Research Assistant (MR Imaging), 01 Post, Bachelor of Engineering or Technology/ M.Tech with 60% marks in any one of computer Science, Electronics, or Biomedical Engineering. , Salary Rs. 10,000/- per month for Bachelor degree holder and Rs. 12,000/- for Master degree holder.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test/ Interview/ Skill Test.
Nature and Period of Job – This Job is on Contractual basis for a period of One year which may be increased on the basis of performance of Candidates and requirement of institute.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates with shown eligibility may send their application in prescribed format. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the application on allotted space. Photocopies of all supporting documents should be attached with application. Envelope containing application should be superscribed with the Name of Post applied for. Duly filled application enclosed with copies of all documents should be sent to the below mentioned address.
Address for Submission of Application – Office of Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management , IIITMK Building, Technopark campus, Thiruvananthapuram – 695581.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 20/06/2012
To See complete Details of the Job of Lab Assistant, Research Assistant, Project Assistant and Field Assistant of IIITM Kerala click on the web link given further :-
Further updates can be read at the Official Website of IIITMK Kerala which is following —