IIITDM Recruitment for Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Registrar, Junior Engineer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Physical Training Instructor, Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant and Junior Technician Vacancies
A recruitment notification has been issued by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram, Chennai to fill up the vacant post of Teaching and Non Teaching Posts from qualified and result oriented candidates. So, applicants must send their fully filled application on the address of IIITDM Kancheepuram on or before 30 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. Details are given below.
Job Details of Teaching and Non Teaching Posts in IIITDM
Post Name – No. of Vacancies – Qualification: –
- Professor – 04 Posts – Doctorate Degree with first division marks.
- Assistant Professor – 03 Posts – Doctorate Degree with first division marks.
Non Teaching posts
- Assistant Registrar – 03 Posts (UR-02, OBC-01) – Master Degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Junior Engineer – 01 Post (UR) – Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 01 Post (UR) – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or MCA with two years relevant experience.
- Physical Training Instructor – 01 Post (UR) – Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education with one year working in relevant discipline.
- Junior Accountant – 01 Post (UR) – Graduate Degree in Commerce Discipline with two years working experience.
- Junior Assistant – 01 Post (UR) – BCA
- Junior Technician – 02 Post (UR) – Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering or Library Science discipline from any reputed Institution or University.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Non Refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of “The Registrar, IIITDM Kancheepuram, Payable at Chennai”.
How to Apply: – Applicants who meeting with shown eligibility can send their fully filled application with all enclosures such as Xerox copies of Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and original Demand Draft on the address “To the Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram, Melakottaiyur, Off Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road, Chennai – 600048″ on or before 30 days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
Applicants can see more details of Teaching and Non Teaching Posts of IIITDM and download the application form through the web link given below: –
Official website of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) is