IICT Project Assistant I, II & III Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational qualification||Master Degree|
|Age Limit||25, 28 and 32 years|
|Date of Interview||22nd and 25th June 2012|
Recruitment in IICT for Project Assistant Vacancies: –
Currently, the institute is going to hold walk-in-interviews for contractual vacancies of Project Assistant I, II and III for following sponsored projects. For the recruitment, interviews will be conducted on 22.06.2012 and 25.06.2012 at IICT Hyderabad. Eligible candidates with requisite qualification and age limit are required to attend the walk-in on scheduled date with duly filled in application form in the prescribed format and other enclosures.
IICT, Hyderabad recruitment details for Project Assistant Jobs: –
Vacancy Name, Project Name, Number of vacancies and Essential Qualifications are as follow:
1. Project Assistant II (Analysis and Testing) – 01 – Master Degree in Chemistry with 60% marks and 01 year experience are essential.
2. Project Assistant I (Safety Management) – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Chemistry with 60% marks and computer knowledge.
3. Project Asst. II (Library Reference Services) – 02 – 1st class B.Tech. / BE in information technology and 06 months of experience is essential.
4. Project Assistant II (Efficient Silicon Photovoltaics with Smart..) – 03 – Master Degree in either organic or physical chemistry with 1st class.
5. Project Assistant II (Envis Centre on Bioinformatics – vector control) – 01 – BE / B.tech. / M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences with 60% marks and Computer Knowledge.
6. Project Asst. II (Utilization of induced and static defense of plants for pest management) – 01 – 1st class Master Degree in Science in either microbiology or agricultural sciences or biology and 01 year of research experience is essential for the vacancy.
7. Project Asst. III (Gold catalysed organic transformations) – 01 – M.S. in Pharm with minimum 60% marks.
Salary for the Vacancy:
Level I – Rs. 8000/-, Level II – Rs. 12000/- and Level III – Rs. 14000/- per month.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be crossed upper limit of age of 25 years for PA-I, 28 years for PA-II and 32 years for PA-III.
How to apply: Suitable candidates are required to download application form from official website of IICT and fill it with relevant details clearly. After this, filled in application along with bio-data, original and it’s 01 set of xerox copies of certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, age, caste etc., recent passport size photograph must be bring by candidate at the time of interview.
Walk-in-interview related information are as follow:-
Interview will be held on 22nd and 25th June 2012 at 10:00 am at IICT Hyderabad venue.
Some important facts:
i) Contract period for the recruitment is either 06 months or 01 years which may be extended for further periods.
ii) Age relaxation in upper limit will be given to OBC candidates by 03 years and SC / ST / PH / Women candidates by 05 years.
To view IICT Project Assistant I, II & III recruitment details related to educational qualification, age limit, how to apply etc. log on the link provided below:
Official website of IICT – http://www.iictindia.org/index1.htm