INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (IGIMS)
Sheikhpura, Patna – 800014 (Bihar,India)
Contact: 0612 – 2297631, 2297099
Fax: 0612 – 2297225
(IGIMS) AAPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROFESSOR 2011
Advt. no 06/Faculty/IGIMS/Estt./2011
These applications are invited only from Indian Citizen for the post of PROFESSOR in several departments:
- Pediatric Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Neuro Medicine
- G. I. Surgery
No. of post: There is only one vacant post is in each and every Department and there is no any reserved post. no. of Vacant may Decrease or Increase.
Pay Scale: Pay scale is 37400 to 67000 (Minimum pay scale of the the post is 51600 +GP and 10.500 +NPA)
Age Limit: Upper age limit should be 50 years as on 31/03/2011. Age relaxation in will be as per BIHAR GOVT. rule:
5 Years for SC/ST, 3 Years for MBC/OBC and female candidates of all category
The candidates who is Bihar State Domicile will be given the benefit of Reservation as well as Handicapts will be given the Benefit of Age Relaxation and Reservation as per Bihar Govt. For those people who are working in government Organization will be given the same relaxation as per Govt.
Required Qualification and Experience: Medical Qualification for the post of PROFESSOR to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 in the I or II schedule/part II of the 3rd Schedules (Persons having Qualification only in part 2nd or 3rd schedule, they have also to full fill the condition which is specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act.
- Essential medical Qualification For the board-Specialty Subject field is A Master Degree that is MS/MD or should be equivalent degree to it in respective field.
- Essential medical Qualification for the Super Specialty Subject Field is D. M. for Medical Super Specialties and M. Ch. for Surgical Super specialties. This is the recognized course of 2 years, 3 years, and 5 years.
Experience for this these post should be 14 years in Teaching or Research from any recoginized Institution in the Speciality Discipline after achieving qualifying degree of the MD/MS or equivalent to it.
Twelve Years experience required for those candidates who have obtained the M.ch/ DM degree. They should have experience in Teaching/Research from any recognized institution in Speciality Discipline after obtaining the Qualifying M.ch/DM degree.
Eleven Years experience required for those candidates who have 3 years recognized Degree of DM/Mch. in the their subject area. They should have also experience in teaching or researching from any recognized institution in Speciality discipline.
Classification of posts:
Broad Speciality Subject area:
|S. No.||Department||Post’s Name||Vacancy||Reservation|
Super Speiality Subject area:
|8||G. I. Surgery||Professor||1||General|
1. Candidates should download application from our website http:www.igims.org.
Application form cost is Rs. 500 Hundred (for ST/SC candidate forms cost is only Rs. 125). Candidates are advised to send Demand Draft of Rs. 500 Hundred and 125 respectively in favors of Director, IGIMS, Patna Payable at Patna.
2. In reference with pay of NPA and other allowance will admissible as per rule for medical institution
3. For the post of no Practicing candidates, they have to stay in campus is compulsory if accommodation is provided to the candidates.
4. Reservation and Relaxation will be given ose candidates who belong to Bihar region not outside Bihar.
5. Government employee and semi Government employee can apply through properly way. if in Advance application case “No objection certificate” submission is emendatory at the time of interview.
6. Candidates send application form with complete documents: A self Attested Certificate’s photo copy and recent photograph and appropriate application fees by speed post/register or Currier to the Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura,Patna-14 by the date 31st march 2011 upto 4.00pm. if the application is received after given date will no be acceptable.
7. SC/ST candidates send their Caste certificate issued by DM and MCB/OBC too send their castes certificates issued by DM as well ass certificates of exemption with their application for from creamy layer.
8. Candidates write Name, post, and advt. no. in bold on the top envelop.
For more detail of this recruitment log on to: